Chapter 26

Marinette landed back into Paris and looked for the people that were with her at the hospital. But she was pretty freaked out when she saw most of them dressed in their costumes. Besides Felix of course, he was just a simple business man.

But before anyone got into action, Marinette pulled Damian aside to have a word with him.

' do you know how Lila is? I feel she's pretty lonely back at home'.

"I'm sure she's alright Marinette. Felix told her he'd leave and she said it was alright. So I'm sure she's fine".

Marinette decided to believe him and called out her lucky charm. She didn't say anything but it was Tikki that did the movements.

It was a shopping basket.

And this gave her a clue to something. She was going to find master Fu for a miraculous.

'Damian, I'll be back but I have to take my uncle with me for the meantime'.

She found Felix hiding by a demolished building and motioned him over.

'I'll be getting you home uncle'.

She grabbed onto him but walked him towards the very destination master Fu would be located in.

The two soon made it without being badly injured. Sure, they got attacked and blasted at a couple times, but they were still standing. And that's what mattered at this point.

Marinette opened the door to a small market that was located right by master Fu's old massage shop. She scanned the area and walked over to the cash register. And right under the stand dividing the two was master Fu. He seemed to be just a bit worried about something but soon popped up.

" Marinette, what brings you here".

'I must get my uncle home. And yes, I know it's against the rules of the miraculous, but this would be the only time'

"I see, but there must be a more reasonable explanation to why he has to go using a miraculous move".

'he has to check on a friend of mine, master. We all left her for her safety, and I'm a little worried. Something bad could've happened to her'.

" if that's the case, then I'll let you use one"

Master Fu opened the miracle box for Marinette to open and she grabbed the horse miraculous.

She decided to merge the horse with herself and Tikki and somehow, she was perfectly fine. Maybe a bit light headed due to all the pain she felt in her bones, but that was it.

Marinette had to do some more random hand motions to be able to open up a portal using Kaalki.

"Marinette, is this really safe"? Asked Felix. She quickly nodded and shoved her uncle through the portal not wanting to hear his excuses.

She then left master Fu to his own business and found a few of the Bats talking almost silently.

" Marinette, we've just found out that Hawkmoth was none other than Gabriel Agreste ".

'then my past suspicions were correct'.

Everyone nodded and things happened. As in, the defeat of Hawkmoth and stuff. Sure, the battle lasted a really really really long time due to the many akumas that were released, but they all eventually made it. And luckily, none of these heroes dies.

Marinette used her miraculous cure and it was all unbelievable. It made almost no sense to how this one cure cured the entire city just like that. She was not here when most of it happened, but she was sure Tikki would explain.

" Look, send me to prison, I don't care anymore, but I must speak with my son. At least this one time".

"We are very sorry to inform you sir, but your son has lost his life a few weeks ago".

" What? You've got to be joking. He hasn't left the house the day it all started".

"Well that's not what the funeral showed".

" Officer, please tell me my son is not dead".

"Oh he's dead alright. He's dead because of you. He was doing his best defending his city. And that's what he did. Until you made Time Clicker. That's when it all happened as so signed by Ladybug. It's one of the main reasons your being sent to prison. Also, we've found your wife in your basement.

It's been years, she's been dead for a very long time. It would be impossible for her to actually come back to life". Said an officer and they took him away. Both him and Mayura.

Ladybug found the other vigilante after a while and looked for master Fu. He helped her release her transformation and Tikki was released.

Tikki smiled and hugged Marinette's cheek while Marinette started crying silent tears. It's been a while she was allowed to feel free in Paris. Even when she left for Gotham, she felt she wasn't allowed to feel anything.

But now, she was free. She had everything that made her happy. And she found the boy she knew she truly loved.

It would be impossible not to love Tim anyways. Sure, a sleep deprived idiot, caffeine addict, and much more. But he's been through so much but still seemed to look okay.

But this was thanks to Marinette.

Years and years went by. Actually, many years went by. And after both knew it was time, Tim proposed. He proposed on Lila's 10th year death anniversary. Marinette missed her friend dearly, so Tim decided this would make her happy.

" Marinette, would you marry me"

Marinette cried happy tears. And Felix, he sighed but nodded in approval. The boy would do anything to be with Marinette. That was obvious. So he decided to let it happen. And Talia eventually appreciated Tim a bit more. He made her daughter happy and helped her change.

Ra's himself still wasn't dead. Just like Paris' mayor. It's been years and he still wasn't taking down from that role.

The wedding ceremony commenced and both Tim and Marinette were standing together side by side. He knew the consequences, but he didn't care. He'd give everything up just to be by his love.

"Timothy Jackson Drake Wayne, do you take Marinette Wayne Al-Ghul as your lawfully wedded wife"

"I do"

" Marinette Wayne Al-Ghul, do you take Timothy Jackson Drake Wayne as your lawfully wedded husband"?

'I do' she signed.

"Then both shall take the glasses and drink the water. For that shall be the source eternal love comes from. And the curse is to be passed on".

Both Marinette and Tim drank the glasses of the green substance and Tim's throat started to dry.

Five years later

" Mommy? What was daddy's voice like? I've heard it was beautiful ".

'it was. It was as soft as a sunset, as sweet like a berry's, as majestic like a fairies. It was beautiful".

" Well, I wish I could've heard it. But then I wouldn't be here would I "?

'no'.

" well I love you both. With or without voices. You both are my sweet loving parents".

'and that's why we love you' signed Tim

THE END