Chapter 2

The school day went by and Marinette was in almost all of Damian's Classes. Except for symphonic band and Fashion symphony III.

(I DON'T KNOW, THEY JUST SOUND NICE)

Lunch soon came and Marinette sat on an empty table. She's already encountered at least half of the school. And most of them were the older kids. And they were all now pretty scared of her.

She was almost just like the other brat. Or, Ice Prince.

She never once glanced to look at some huge sound or anything distracting. She just stuck to her own business. She ignored everything and everyone that had nothing to do with her. Alas, ignorance was strength.

No one dared sit or even get near her. The gossip spread like wildfire. So that was good. Marinette didn't need some snobby idiots trying to friend her. They were all useless anyways.

She carefully pulled out her lunch and carefully ate. And she glared holes at anyone who even tried to take a small glance her way.

She finished her lunch and walked around the campus looking for her next class. It was symphonic band. Her personal favorite. She lingered by the entrance and a few older kids showed up. They stood near her, but not enough to actually be good punching targets. They seemed to be the calm types. Minding their own business and never bringing attention over themselves.

A few minutes later, the school bell rang signalling the end of lunch. Most teachers were seen walking from the teachers lounge and walking back to their designated areas.

And soon came some bald man with soft blue eyes. His aura screamed joy, excitement, happiness, adrenaline, and all of that good stuff. Marinette didn't really know what to think of this guy though, music was a big part of her life. Just like fashion. So maybe actually enjoying the cheerful teacher wouldn't hurt too much.

He opened the door and welcomed everyone in.

"Good afternoon class! We have a new musician joining us today. Marinette!!! I am actually very excited to have you here. I've heard from your past competitions you've always made it into the top five best"!

Marinette slowly nodded. The teacher smiled even brighter.

" Well of course. You don't have to play today though, since you don't have an instrument. But, would you like to just listen and watch as there will be nothing else to do"? She nodded again. so far, this teacher was good.

He really took the time to understand each student individually. And he also wanted to know more, and share more of Marinette's greatest accomplishments worth sharing. The music they were playing was really good for a first try. It was a level 3 piece. Pretty high, but very good. Not all music teachers could form such strong musicians. And the best conductors, were always happy.

Marinette was a flutist. A professional. Her life almost depended on the silver instrument. When she lived with her mother, back when she was a child, instruments were introduced into her life. Around age six. The flute got most of her attention and her mother decided she should give it a shot. Marinette's biological mother loved her dearly, but had to treat her as crap around other people.

Her mother always tried to not break down while abusing her child, it was hard. But all eyes were always on her.

12 years ago

"I'm so sorry my dear". Cried her mother.

" I luv you mommy ". Said the small four year old.

" Mommy loves you dearly. Please, forgive me". The woman tried to not cry. Not now. Maybe in her bedroom, but not here.

She made Marinette enter the room she was to report to and shut the door right after Marinette entered.