Chapter 5

"Please, co-"

"I'm no longer signing the contract" .

"What was that? I think I heard wrong". Said Bruce.

" It's not going to happen".

"What? And, why not"?

" Well, you can always ask your blood son. I'm sure he'll know. Let's go Marinette ".

Marinette turned back and accompanied her uncle back to the car. They got in and left.

Bruce saw them leave and turned to his only, blood son.

" What did you do this time". Sighed Bruce. This wouldn't be the first time. And it probably wouldn't be the last either.

"I don't know. Something about police and jail being involved or something". Damian was about to turn and head off to his bedroom as well but Bruce yanked him back.

" No, you're going to explain to me what is going on. And that girl is very involved. So what did you do to her". Said Bruce, demanding an answer from his son.

"I don't know. Call my English teacher. I didn't do anything. He knows".

Bruce sighed and let Damian go.

" Dick, I want you to go talk with his teacher this time. I'm tired of having to go every week and talking to one of his teachers for something stupid he did, again".

Dick nodded and left to make a phone call to the teacher. Everyone soon got rid of their clothes and Jason spoke.

"So basically, I spent almost four hours, wearing this stupid shit, only to have the guests not come in"?

Tim nodded and Jason slowly took in some deep breaths. Alfred has been trying to help Jason calm down easier. And it all seemed to work.

Jason slowly walked up by a vase with flowers adorning the top and grabbed it. He threw it right above Tim's head only to shatter on the wall.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screamed Jason running around the manor.
Alfred sighed and decided he'd go for a cup of tea.

" Bruce"! Yelled Dick.

"Yes, what happened"?

" Well, Damian said awful things about her. Like, really awful. So awful she had to cry out of the classroom".

"And what was this about police and jail"?

" oh that. Only she or her dad can tell you. It's private".

"Hmm, what else did you get"?

" Well, the only thing the guy did say, was that she was considered disabilitated. So it would make sense for the authorities and stuff like that to get involved".

"Hmm, I guess Damian should apologize" .

"That, he should".

The next day was a Saturday and Marinette was free. She did her usual morning routine and left the house. She roamed around some small shops and bought a few necessary items.

She later sat down in a bench and did a bit of sketching before taking all of her things home. And, she was so close, until she bumped into Tim.

An "Oof", was heard coming from Tim and Marinette looked up. She just looked down and carefully bent down to grab her things.

" Oh, I'm so sorry Marinette. Let me help you".

He also bent down and helped her pick up her bags.