Married Life

Bucky and I had been married for a few months and we were enjoying every minute of it. We had goats that we were raising, and we were still coming up with names for them. Our hut had everything newly weds could need, and we were happy.

We were also happy because we were finally alone, because that was all we wanted because circumstances always seemed to get between us, and I we wouldn't let anything come between us again. One night we had a picnic and listened to the radio that was in our hut and we listened to the sounds of nature in the background.

"How are you this evening, Mrs. Barnes." Bucky asked formally kissing me on the cheek. I giggled at the formality and decided to play along, "Very well, Mr. Barnes." I spoke in a transatlantic accent to humor him, and it made him laugh like I hoped. "That was a spot on accent," he smiled. "Why, thank you." I said flouncing my hair like an Old Hollywood star. He chuckled softly and smiled, "You just get more adorable everyday." "You're more adorable." I  flirted and playfully kissed him on the lips.  We had been married for months and we were still in what people called the "honeymoon phase" we knew how to work things out and still be in love. We never argued and that was nice. "No, I think you're the most adorable woman in the whole universe," he returned the kiss. "You're perfect." "You're perfect," we flirted.
We were in our own little world, just the two of us. After we finished our picnic we watched the stars; I leaned my head against his shoulder as we did so. He was stroking my hair so gently that I almost fell asleep.

"I love you, always and forever. You're my angel." Bucky said. Happy tears had come back to my eyes. "I love you too, ditto." I threw a reference from the movie Ghost in my sentence. "You're so good, Bucky. You deserve nothing but goodness." I stroked his face and we both kissed. "You've given me all the goodness in this world, Sadie." Bucky replied. 

  For the rest of the night we just enjoyed each other's company and listened to the ambience of Wakanda.