War

The two opposing sides were staring at each other with hatred and determination in their eyes. Captain America's side wasn't doing well and they were running out of ideas. "What do we do now, Cap?" Sam asked Steve. Bucky and Sadie ran up to the group hand in hand; Clint and Wanda joined them as well. "We fight." Steve replied adjusting his shield. The group lined up and started striding towards the opposing side. "This isn't gonna end well." Natasha winced as her side started walking towards Steve's side. "Hand Barnes over and surrender!" Tony yelled at Steve. This made Sadie furious, because her love for Bucky was too strong. "Never!" she screamed. Suddenly the two teams were sprinting towards each other and the fighting erupted. Black Panther charged at Bucky while Clint fired an arrow at Vision. Natasha attempted to charge at Sadie, but Clint saved her at the last second. Steve dodged a blow from Tony and Sam flew after War Machine. "I didn't kill your father." Bucky strained from T'Challa's claws around his throat. "Then why did you run?" T'Challa asked angrily. "Leave him alone!" Sadie jumped onto T'Challa's back and attempted to body slam him to the ground. "Get off me!" T'Challa yanked her off and Spider-Man shot a web at her and it landed on her face. "Take that!" he shouted. She shrieked and pulled the web off. "Are you okay?" Bucky asked her quickly taking some web strands out of her hair. She nodded, "I hate spiders." they joined hands again and ran off.

Bucky and Sadie were making their way towards the quinjet to escape and Steve ran to join them. They were dodging blasts from Vision and Tony amidst all the chaos. "We gotta go, the guy is probably in Siberia by now." Bucky told Steve and Sadie. Steve nodded "We need to draw out the flyers. I'll take Vision, you and Sadie get to the jet." "No, you three get to the jet. The rest of us aren't getting out of here!" Sam said through our earpieces. "As much as I hate to admit it, if we're gonna win this one some of us are gonna have to lose." Clint added. "This isn't the real fight, Steve." Sadie told him. "Alright, what's our play?" he asked Sam. "We're gonna need a diversion. Something big." Sam answered. "I've got something kind of big, but I can't hold it very long. On my signal, run. If I tear myself in half...don't come back for me." Scott told them. "He's gonna tear himself in half?" Bucky's eyes widened. "You sure about this, Scott?" Sadie asked into her earpiece. "I do it all the time...once...in a lab. Then I passed out. The trio watched as Scott was flying on an arrow and suddenly he was of gargantuan size! "Holy crap!" Spider-Man shouted. Scott's diversion gave them the opportunity to make their way towards the quinjet. T'Challa saw them running and started to pursue them in the chase. Vision blasted the control tower with his stone and it caused the tower to fall to block their way. Luckily, they made it past. Suddenly Natasha was in front of them aiming her stun guns at Steve. "You're not gonna stop." she said exasperated. "You know I can't." Steve said. "I'm gonna regret this." she stunned an approaching T'Challa before he could get to them. The trio made it to the quinjet and out of sight.

Sadie POV

We made it safely to the quinjet and made our flight to Siberia. Steve was operating the jet while Bucky and I sat behind him. We were just holding each other as if we were bound to slip away from each other at any moment. "What's gonna happen to your friends?" Bucky asked. His blue eyes were full of sadness. Steve sighed and remained focused on flying the jet. "Whatever it is... I'll deal with it." "I don't know if I'm worth all this, Steve." Bucky sighed. Steve turned around to look at his friend. "Bucky, whatever you did all those years ago... it wasn't you." "But I still did it." he replied looking out the window. I squeezed his hand, "You were a pawn in someone's sadistic game. You're a good person, and I love you." I said sincerely. He looked at me with all the love in the world and kissed me. "I love you too, beautiful." "You guys are cute." Steve chuckled and returned to his task. Exhaustion overcame me and I fell asleep.