A few months later...

T'Challa offered me a job as a psychologist for the people of Wakanda and I gladly accepted. It would be nice to work again and it would be a good distraction from mindlessly going up to look at Bucky's frozen form. My heart would break every time I would see him like that, but I knew it was for his mental health and he needed the seventy years of trauma to be gone. I fully supported him.
Steve was living in Wakanda as well, because he was now considered a vigilante back in the States. Wakanda was the only safe place for him and Bucky.

  I also became friends with T'Challa's younger sister named Shuri. She was hilarious; she would constantly quote memes and pull pranks on her brother. Shuri was also very mature for being sixteen years old. I would confide in her about basically everything.

I was helping her with one of her inventions in her lab, and I was feeling sad that day. Shuri was very observant "What's wrong?" she looked up from her high tech workspace. "Nothing." I replied concentrating on putting parts together using the kimoyo beads she gave me. She raised an eyebrow, "Sadie, you've been sad all day. I can tell something is wrong." I had never seen her look so serious. "Well, I'm just missing someone very dear to my heart." I sighed. "Is it the guy that's in the ice in the upstairs lab?" she asked curiously. I nodded "Yes, he's the love of my life." She smiled "He's very hot for someone who's frozen." I knew she was making a joke so I laughed. "Very hot indeed." I made a show of pretending to swoon. We both laughed and continued our work. "How long have you been together?" Shuri wanted to know more. "It will be a full year in a few months." I replied. I was missing his handsome smile and his embrace. "That's cool, I ship that." she said wiggling her eyebrows. I had to stop working for a second because I ended up laughing so hard. She was a good friend for cheering me up.