The Accords

I couldn't stop smiling as I entered my apartment. The mysterious man was so handsome! I wondered why he couldn't remember his name and why he seemed so scared. I decided to call Steve and tell him everything that happened.  "What did this man look like?" he asked. "He was tall and he had dark hair and blue eyes. He also had a metal arm."  I told him. Steve was silent for a long time, and I was starting to get worried "Steve? You there?" "Yes.." he seemed very flustered. "Sadie, that was Bucky Barnes. He's the Winter Soldier. The UN is looking for him." Steve said. I froze in my tracks; I remembered that stories that Steve and Natasha have told me about him. "What was he like?" Steve asked. I sat down on my couch "He seemed so scared." I remembered the way he looked at me. "I have never seen so much sadness in someone's eyes. He was moving so carefully and cautiously being careful not to break anything in my car." I sighed "I wanted to do anything I could to help him, Steve." I noticed that Steve didn't say anything for a while. "Are you okay?" "Yeah, I just got the news that Peggy passed away." Peggy Carter was the founder of SHIELD and the woman that Steve loved very much. I could tell her death hit him hard. I decided to go with him to England for moral support.

London...

I sat on a bench in the cathedral where the funeral was to be taking place. The cathedral was packed with people. Steve was one of the pall bearers so he was one of the men who carried the casket to the altar. The pain in his eyes was so heartbreaking, and I cried with him. I had empathy for him, it had been twelve years since my parents died and I still took it hard.
Steve and I heard that the rest of the Avengers were in Vienna for the signing of the Accords. Disaster did strike, and the King of Wakanda was killed. I felt so bad for the people of Wakanda. Steve and I watched the news and we saw that the person who was accused of causing the explosion that happened at the signing was James Buchanan Barnes. I didn't want to believe what I was seeing. That sweet man I had given a ride to the airport didn't seem like he was an assassin from HYDRA. I knew there was something more than what the media was portraying. I wanted to help Bucky, and little did I know that I would get that opportunity forty-eight hours from now.