Friends

I'll have to admit; life was lonely without Bucky. However, I knew he wouldn't want me to be sad. He wouldn't be away from me forever. I decided to manage my time by getting to know Wakanda by going exploring. Shuri was more than willing to take me on a tour of the kingdom. We rode a train to the city, and she took me to all her favorite places. She had an affinity for pulling pranks on people; while we were walking through the town, she randomly would go up to people, look at their shoes, and yell, "What are those?!" and run away, leaving people confused. I was laughing so hard, and soon I was joining in on the fun! I walked up to this middle-aged guy reading a book. I hadn't pulled a prank on anyone before, so I was a little nervous. "Sir, I have to ask you something," I said timidly. He looked up from his book and smiled kindly, "Of course, what is it, young lady?" I looked down at his leather shoes and yelled, "What are those?!" and ran off. I slightly turned my head to see his reaction, and he was laughing.  Shuri grinned approvingly. "Now you are worthy of being meme royalty!" she exclaimed while we ran through the city acting like dorks. "I feel so honored!" I shouted and made a show of curtsying.

  "Whoa, whoa! What's all the running about?" T'Challa had been watching us this whole time with a smug smile. "I'm cheering up, Sadie!" Shuri said proudly. Her brother looked at me apologetically, "I'm sorry if she's annoying you." I just laughed, "She isn't annoying me. She has been so fun to hang out with." I said happily. Shuri smiled pompously at her brother, "See, I've been fun to hang out with." she held out her hand for me to high five, and I did so. We also made up a secret handshake.
Suddenly, Shuri looked as if she remembered something and started typing on her kimoyo beads. "Sadie, I have to show you a funny video." a screen popped up from her beads, and she was scrolling through images. T'Challa looked worried, "You're not showing her the video I told you to delete, right?" why did a video bother him? Shuri smiled smugly. "That's exactly what I'm showing her." A video popped up from her beads, and it was the most hilarious thing I have ever seen. It showed T'Challa kicking a mannequin wearing his Black Panther suit and then it gave off a frequency knocking him back on the floor. The video also had Shuri laughing in the background. I started laughing, "That's funny! It was such a graceful fall," I looked at T'Challa who was turning red. "Come on, you know it's kind of funny." I tried to make him feel better. He smiled and shrugged, "Okay, I'll have to admit. It is funny." "Told you!" Shuri grinned. I loved how she and her brother poked fun at each other and still treated each other like friends. "T'Challa, let's show her the game room!" she exclaimed. He got just as excited as she did. "You'll love this, follow me," the two siblings escorted me up the stairs of the palace and then we took an elevator to the most high tech room I've seen so far. This room was like an arcade times fifty! There was every kind of virtual reality game that you could possibly imagine, and it was phenomenal. I also saw a laser tag arena that had a series of settings that you could pick from. You could have a laser tag tournament in outer space, the forest, a scene in a Star Wars movie, and so many other possibilities. I was in heaven! "The winner of laser tag gets to pick the movie for movie night!" I exclaimed running to the arena. "I'm gonna win!" Shuri ran as well. "Not if I can help it!" T'Challa exclaimed.
If you wanna know the outcome of our tournament, let's just say that Shuri was bragging about all through our viewing of The Notebook. "See what I have to deal with?" T'Challa muttered under his breath. Something told me he didn't like chick flicks. I chuckled, "It's all in good fun."