Mourning

Natasha had died on Vormir while she and Clint were getting the Soul Stone. We had a moment of silence to mourn the loss of our friend. We were losing people left, right, and center. This was the moment where we were starting to lose hope at bringing the dusted people back from wherever Thanos sent them. "Did she have a family?" Scott asked. "We were the only family she had." Steve's eyes were shining with tears. Bruce let out a cry and threw the dock bench into the lake. "Maybe there's still a way to bring her back, we have the Stones-" Thor was bargaining. "No! The red guy on Vormir said there's no way to bring her back." Clint cried. "This is space magic you don't understand, I know what goes on up there-" Thor yelled. "Guys, stop." I spoke up before they could throw any punches. I stood between the men, nothing phased me anymore.  "Nat wouldn't want us turning on each other, guys. She would want us to work together and be a team live you've always been!" I could hardly see the men looking at me through my tears. "Look, we've all been through a lot, and those experiences have only made us stronger." all the emotions holding in were bursting.  "The one thing Thanos doesn't have is a reason he's fighting, besides world domination." I looked around at all my friends, "We all have our reasons: friendship, family, love, and so many others." all the men had tears in their eyes. "You guys are the only family I have left, and Bucky was my only family." My voice broke at the mention of my husband's name. "So let's get everyone back."

From that moment, we knew what we needed to do.