Berlin and Zemo

The task force headquarters in Berlin was in chaos when we arrived. The agents escorted Bucky away into a containment room while Steve and Sam were escorted into an office. I looked at Bucky longingly and he did the same. I was scared for him.
I tried to shove my way through the agents to get to where they were taking Bucky. They wouldn't let me through and I was getting scared. "Bucky!" I shouted, but it was to no avail. I helplessly watched the other agents take him away. I walked to an empty office and I sat down at the desk, and I was crying. Everything that was going on was overwhelming, I was supposed to know how to deal with emotions in a healthy way. I sat on the floor and put my head against my knees and took a deep cleansing breath and I exhaled; I continued this process for ten minutes. My heart beat slowed down and my chest wasn't tight anymore. I left the office and walked down the hall to the containment room where Bucky was being held. Tony, Steve, and Natasha were watching him. Agent Everett Ross from the UN told me that I would be conducting a therapy session for Bucky. I was more than willing to do so.
Agent Ross handed me a folder that had Bucky's information in it. I scanned my badge on the identification scanner and just as I was about to walk in, Tony grabbed my arm "Don't go in there. He'll hurt you." I looked at him annoyed "Tony, I can take care of myself. He won't hurt me." I walked in the room and sat at the single desk that was there. I looked up at him and smiled at him "We just keep running into each other." He didn't laugh this time. Bucky was looking ahead ominously. "Bucky?" I was getting concerned. I looked at his file and I couldn't believe what I read; he had endured seventy years of torture and was under HYDRA's control. HYDRA was the organization that had infiltrated SHIELD two years prior.
He had killed so many people as the assassin the Winter Soldier. I also read that he had killed Tony's parents Howard and Maria Stark. I looked up at him "Looks like you've seen some scary stuff." "I don't want to talk about it." he told me. "I understand." I walked to the chamber and I put my hand on the glass. "Like I've said before, I want to help you." "I can't be helped Sadie." his voice broke like he was about to cry. "I know you can. I want to help you get those scary thoughts out of your mind. You're a good person James Buchanan Barnes." I soothed him. I called him by his full name to help him remember. "My name is Bucky." he told me. I looked at him in awe "Looks like we've made progress, we found one of your memories!" He smiled; he was just as surprised as I was. Just then his eyes widened and he yelled "Sadie! Watch out!" I turned around to see a man knock me out. My vision blurred as I hit the ground.
  I woke up on a makeshift bed in what looked like a safe house. My head ached and I was a little disoriented. I felt a bandage that was wrapped around my head. I got up from the bed and went to see what was going on. Sam and Steve were listening to Bucky tell them how he's not the only Winter Soldier. The man who knocked me out was Helmut Zemo, he's a vigilante from HYDRA trying to bring back the other soldiers to carry out his orders. Bucky saw me and smiled. I smiled back bashfully.
"What are you smiling at?" Sam asked him, he looked at me "Sleeping Beauty finally woke up." "How are you feeling?" Steve asked helping me sit down. "I'm okay, but my head really hurts." "That guy got you good." Sam said. "Thank this guy for saving you." he gestured to Bucky. I looked at him and I could feel my face turning red "You saved me?" "Zemo hurt you, and I couldn't leave you." his blue eyes seemed to be smiling at me along with him. "After all the kindness you have given me, I wanted to thank you. I couldn't see you get hurt." "You're so sweet, thank you." "You're welcome." Steve yanked open the industrial press to release Bucky's arm. They had used the press as a restraint so he wouldn't hurt anyone. I don't know what came over me, but I ran to Bucky and hugged him. He shuddered at the hug, and when he realized it was okay I could feel him put his arms around me. I felt the coldness of his metal arm but I didn't mind it. From the way he hugged me I could tell he needed affection.

Bucky's POV
I saw her walk into the room, and despite her injuries she looked so beautiful. I smiled at her and she started blushing. The way her brown hair cascaded over her shoulders and the way her green eyes lit up when she was happy was breathtaking. "What are you smiling at?" Sam asked me. I didn't take my eyes off of Sadie, and he turned around to see her. "Sleeping Beauty finally woke up." she just shrugged and then she winced. "How are you feeling?" Steve helped her sit down. "I'm okay, but my head really hurts." she put her head in her hands. It hurt to see her in all this pain; I wanted to hold her and tell her everything will be okay, but the industrial press that was holding my arm wouldn't allow me to do so. I was afraid of hurting her, because everything I touch I cause more pain. "That guy got you good." he was referring to Zemo. I had helplessly watched her get knocked out and I saved her from him. "Thank this guy for saving you." Sam gestured to me, suddenly I felt bashful. She blushed and looked at me "You saved me?" "Zemo hurt you, and I couldn't leave you." I wanted to hold her hand. "After all the kindness you have given me, I wanted to thank you. I couldn't see you get hurt." It was that moment that made me realize I was falling in love with her. Her green eyes seemed to be glowing with happiness "You're so sweet, thank you." "You're welcome." I meant every word that I told her. Steve took the press off of my arm and she ran towards me and gave me a hug. I wasn't sure how to take it at first, but I knew it was a good thing so I hugged her back and held her close. It had been too long since I've received kindness and affection like this from anyone, let alone a beautiful woman. Time seemed to slow down and it seemed like we were the only people in the world.