The Fallen

It was a somber day at the Stark residence. A funeral for Tony was being held. Morgan's face broke my heart, because she had lost the person she looked up to. Bucky and I arrived at the house dressed in black and met up with everyone else to mourn. Pepper and Morgan walked out to the river on the bridge of the dock and laid a wreath of flowers with an arc reactor that said "Proof Tony Stark has a heart." Morgan's brown eyes were full of sadness that I cried for her. I remembered what it was like to lose my father at a young age.

Bucky held me close as we both silently cried. I looked around at all the heroes that were there to remember Tony, and some I didn't know. Tony's head of security Happy Hogan stood with Pepper and Morgan along with Rhodey. Steve stood up ahead with Peter Parker and his aunt May. Thor and the other Avengers looked on morosely. Those I didn't know that were close to Tony were there as well. My old boss Nick Fury stood by the cottage along with Carol Danvers who was known as the alias Captain Marvel. We all watched the wreath float away and out of sight. It was a small funeral, but we remembered the big things that Tony Stark did as a hero and a good man.

I still remember Tony coming into my practice wanting to be one of my clients to help with his PTSD and anxiety. I had just graduated from Yale and received my license to practice therapy. Even though I was the youngest psychologist at the time, he had heard about my reputation and came to my office for the next five years.

He was very overprotective of me, but I knew he meant well and he wanted me to be safe and happy. I would miss Tony and always remember him.