chaeryuna

[i try to still write em just like how i write my otps uwu coz, well, every ryujin ship sounds cute and

[i try to still write em just like how i write my otps uwu coz, well, every ryujin ship sounds cute and.. r y u na]

[totally didnt pub this bcs im whipped. MAJORITY WINS, K?]

[warmth]

"Yuna-yah, what do you want to be when you grow up?"

The said brown-haired girl was hugging the back of her chair, head resting against the top of it. She was looking outside the window of their classroom.

They sometimes spend their lunch breaks in the classroom when the weather outside is gloomy.

"Dunno, I can't really think of anything." She looked over at Chaeryeong, who was sitting on the desk behind hers. "You want to be an idol like your sister, Chaeyeon-ssi, right??"

"Yes," Chaeryeong nodded, eyes shining, "I always loved the lifestyle of being an idol, and
the thought of being one."

"What about me?" 

Thump.

Chaeryeong's heart rate flared up suddenly before receding to its normal rate again. She swallowed, before laughing, "I guess I'll always love you too.. Yuna-yah."

"Yah, you're all sentimental now," Yuna rolled her eyes and smirked. "It was a joke."

Chaeryeong smiled and tapped her index finger on her desk. "Oh, I know."

After a brief pause, Yuna playfully shoved Chaeryeong's arm. "But. . . same here."

"Hm?"

"I guess I'll always love you too, Chaeryeong-ah."

Pause on that. Chaeryeong was slowly becoming aware of the warmth tingling at the back of her neck, at the tips of her ears, in the depths of her stomach.

Shin Yuna was as friendly as any social butterfly could get. She would be the type to be all smiles and joy and laughter, especially the type to instantly address someone by their first name.

However, Shin Yuna wasn't like the latter.

It would take eons for Yuna to address someone by their first name with so much familiarity.