hyemin

[oh wow im cOinCidEntALLy still alive :DDD and oh wow this book is dusty as hell]

[unfortunately, @byunpenguin ,my brain (still) couldn't process anything for your request :< im sorry for wasting your time for a different plot. im useless wbk, so i hope this makes up for my laziness..]

[midnight stroll]

Minju woke up, eyes wide open [im holding the urge fff-], her body freezing and droplets of sweat trickling down her pale skin. She got up, trying to remember where she was and what reality was living in.

Her eyes landed upon her sleeping roommate, Ahn Yujin, the aircon sending cold air into the dark room. The lights were shut off and the windows were hidden by thick, baby blue and curtains, not allowing the moonlight to shine into the dimness of the room.

Minju sighed in relief, her heartbeat finally slowing down.

The frog just has a dream, or rather, a nightmare. It was a lucid dream, she couldn't control her actions nor words she chose carefully in her mind. Her mouth let out the three words she never dreamed she'd spew out so boldly. So boldly to a certain poker-faced girl with visuals that were out of this world. 

She rejected our poor Minju.

It felt so real to her, the overconfident Minju caused her to feel intense shame, causing her to wake up instantly from her fear and most likely including her embarrassment.

The pain remained inside, her stomach feeling somewhat sick and her head aching. With a sigh, she began to tiptoe her way to the window pane, gently opening the thick curtains to reveal the ocean. [ight just imagine iz*one's dorm magically appeared near a beach.]

She gazed at the sight of the shimmering and swaying ocean before closing the curtains and exiting the room, desperate to take her mind off the dre-- nightmare, she meant.

Minju walked out of the building of their dorm, the outdoor lights still turned on, some flashing, and some brighter than the next they are next to. The rays of light spreaded on the path. 

She walked out with her rubber boots and her jacket wrapping around her body. The midnight air greets her as soon as she takes the first step, until the steps hastened and she reached the beach, the sounds of waves splashing against the sand soars through the area. The stars shimmer in the indigo sky, clouds swimming in the darkness above.

The black-haired girl started to walk across the shore, the waves nearly hitting her boots. She kept her eyes locked on her boots as she lightly hits the sand and leaves little foot(boot?)prints. She silently counted the steps she was taking, lips pursed tightly.