minyul

[underrated ship comin' thru >:000 let's do them some justice!!][requested by, my unnie: desichaaaaaaaan]

[requested by, my unnie: desichaaaaaaaan]

[please read the end notes, it'll be very quick, i promise! thanks in advance.]

["you gonna give up?"]

"I wonder what kissing someone feels like?"

Yuri paused, looking up from the game she was playing on her Switch, "Kissing?" She raised a brow, "dunno. Guess I've never really thought much about it."

The older of the two, Minju, fell on her back to lie on her carpet, "Yeah, me either."

Yuri waited, curious to see if the frog would press the conversation further. 

Minju had a look on her face that was some kind of mix of frustration and curiosity. There was definitely something on her mind.

Yuri looked back down to her Switch to resume her game and opened her mouth to ask, "How come you're asking about kissing? It's kind of a weird thing for you of all people to talk about."

"I don't know," Minju responded, rolling on her side, "I guess I was just thinking about how we're almost out of high school, but neither of us have had our first kiss yet. Isn't that weird?"

"I'm sure there are a lot of people who don't have their first kiss before they graduate, unnie."

Minju groaned, grasping the pillow beside her and burying her face into it, "I guess..." she whispered, before whipping her face away from the cushion, her expression desperate and frantic, "but what happens when I go to college and someone tries to kiss me, but I've got no experience and totally mess it up?!"

Yuri smirked, snickering, "You'd have to actually get in to college first for that to happen."

Minju scowled, lifting the pillow and chucking it at Yuri, to which the younger caught it with ease, "I'm being serious, Yuri-ah!! What if I bite them? Or get their face covered in spit? Or even completely miss their face?!"

"Unnie, how hard do you think kissing is?"

Minju sat up, throwing her arms into the air, "I dunno, 'cause I've never done it!"

Yuri sighed, placing the pillow Minju threw back onto the floor, "You're overthinking it," she dismissed, "I'm sure that when it happens, you'll know what to do. It's kissing, not rocket science," She stuck out her bottom lip and returned to playing her Switch.