yejisu (smut..?)

[not much a shipper of yejisu coz,, uhm, jinlia :D but here's this os thats in my notepad for months now coz reasons

[not much a shipper of yejisu coz,, uhm, jinlia :D but here's this os thats in my notepad for months now coz reasons..]

[lia's one wild gal while yeji's eager to get off and ryujin is thirdwheelin'!]

[yes g!p i cant forgive myself.]

[unfortunate timing]

Idly thrumming her fingers on the armrest of the recording studio's long leather couch, Shin Ryujin stifled a yawn with her other hand as she flipped through the lyrics of their b-sides for the next comeback. Yesterday they have already finished recording the official audio for "Not Shy", so their managers wanted to record everything as soon as possible, that is if the girls are still in good shape and not succumbing to insanity with all the schedules they've been dealing recently.

Lazily blinking her eyes as she scanned the verses and chorus with almost zero interest, she furrowed his brows when her phone vibrated not too far from the her sheet of lyrics.

"Ryujin-ssi, are all the girls there in the studio yet?" the voice of their manager spoke over the phone as if in a rush. 

Ryujin scanned the small recording studio. Yuna was right beside her, scanning though her sheet of papers meanwhile Chaeryeong had her phone near her ear, most likely listening to the tune, then boredly answered, "Only Chaeryeong and Yuna are here at the moment, unnie."

"Do you mind calling them, please? Mr. Park will be dropping by to personally guide you throughout the session. We wouldn't want him to wait."

The short-haired girl groaned as she pushed herself off the couch. Before she could answer, the call has been dropped. 

They're in a hurry, alright.

"They better be on their way as well. Those two eldest should learn to arrive early," Ryujin quietly snarled as she set her bum back on the couch. She thought it'd be better if she called them than rush up to their dorm. She didn't need to waster her energy on two slowpokes. 

Unlocking her phone, Ryujin gently laid her sheet of paper on her lap and sighed when she finally heard Yeji finally answer her darn phone.

"Hey, unnie," She huffed, looking down on her white vans, "Manager-nim and Sir JYP's gonna be keeping an eye on us while we--"

[L-Lia, stop! The members are going to-ugh, hear!]

Ryujin heard Yeji seemingly out of breath, she then yelped out in surprise when a shrill, and another voice suddenly entered her ears.

[Ooh. You just got harder, jagiya! Fuck, you feel so, hmm, good right now~]

[Lia, p-please!! Drop the call!--]