ssambbang

[@viibrotheruckus i hope you like it :') 💕]

[pink blusher]

Hitomi sheepishly hailed out a passing cab and entered after telling the driver to take her to Off The Record building. Plugging in her airpods, she propped her chin on her palm and leaned the side of her head on the tinted windows of the cab.

The ride was smooth, just her listening to their last album, HEART*IZ's b-side songs while droplets of rain poured down on the window pane. She looked down on her phone and looked at the time. "Mister, can you pleade speed up a tad bit? I'm running late at the moment," She reluctantly eyed the middle-aged man on the driver's seat.

The driver didn't mutter a word and slammed on the accelerator with a bored face.

One thing that Hitomi hates is arriving late, not attending on time, everything has to be perfect. In this case, she's needed to be in their company's building or else she will embarrass herself to the producers. Truthfully, their managers aren't that strict to her and her bandmates.
Except for Yena and Yujin, she swore some of the staff are getting tired of the ruckus the duck and the puppy are making everytime those two are in the same room together.

Speaking of members, Hitomi didn't get another text informing her who she will be recording with. She pay mind that she's clueless but a little part of her was quite nervous at knowing who will greet her in the recording studio later on.

Very gay as it sounds, she was stuck between wanting a certain fairy's presence to be there and try not to gay panic and embarrassing herself in front of the said fairy. It was obvious she wanted the former, but 'ugh its just so complicated!'

"We've arrived, ma'am," said the driver, hands now on his lap, looking up at the little mirror to eye at the unmoving Hitomi.

"H-Hai. Gomene," She absentmindedly handed the exact money and ducked her head as she stepped out of the cab and headed straight to the recording studio. She tugged at her white blouse's collar, heaving a breath and dusting her peach-colored skirt so she would at least look presentable and less troubled.

Finally, she was a few meters away from the door of the studio, where they will be recording this new song the producers made specifically for them. By them, she didn't know who yet, now she is going to find out.

Of course, every other scene where our character is supposed to dramatically enter a room, they must first, huff, fix their hair, tuck a stray lock of hair away from her face, dust her clothes off of invisible dust, huff again and say, 'ganbaru~'

"Do Japanese people really do that everytime they face a door?" A little voice startled the Japanese and she looked to where it came from, only to look up because it so happens that little voice's owner was a giant baby. Why, it's the one and only Jang Wonyoung.

"Shut up. Don't think i don't notice those looks you give our group's midget," Hitomi couldn't help but let a smirk appear on her face at seeing how Wonyoung's eyes casted down to the floor, mumbling something the older didnt catch.

Not like she cared anyway.

It's a great sight to see a flushed baby. Someone taller than her getting worked up by just a simple tease.

"You're a meanie, unnie" Wonyoung pouted, now in her natural aura, IZONE's big baby.

Hitomi tapped Wonyoung's arm and lowered her voice. "Don't worry i wont tell Nako chan-"