yejisu

[coffee]

"what do you mean your girlfriend's throwing a tantrum? That is not an excuse to be-"

"Please, boss! she's throwin forks everywhere from the drawers, heck she even aimed one at me one time. You got to understand when my girlfriend goes crazy, our rented apartment would possibly collapse... jagi, what are you- oH DEAR GODJIHYO BABE NOT THE TV!"

On the other side of the line, Shin Ryujin can be seen running up to her  voilently whining girlfriend with  a blanket and a bottle of chocolate milk. "shh, shh here its your favorite chocolate milk~"

Yeji heard a glass shattering. "Ryujin,you alright?-"

"i dont want that! i want apple juice!"

"ungrateful brat." Ryujin murmured.

"WHATCHU SAY?!" both yeji and yuna yelled, clearly pissed off, making Ryujin facepalm.

"i'm sorry yeji-ssi i gotta take care of my girlfriend or else i might not get any sleep tonight because im afraid  i wont even be sleeping on anything. i'll let you lower my salary for this month, just let me take a week off..." Yeji heard the pleading in the tone of the other girl and eventually sighed.

"No its okay. next time just tell me if you couldnt finish your project before the deadline. Have a nice day, and goodluck." Then she dropped the call, sighing loudly as her hands made its way to her temples.

Why now did Ryujin have to be gone? How old even was her girlfriend to throw a damn tantrum at the middle of the night? Now she wont be going home and cram all her time to finish what Ryujin has started. After that, she has to attend a meeting the next day to present their new product. She also has to make a catchphrase to convince their business partners.

Her eyes went to her office's door, just a centimeter away above it was a wall clock. It read '1:36am'

"Damn you, Ryujin..." She sighed once again. Since it's midnight, her secretary must have already gone home, meaning she's the only one awake at this hour.

She has no choice but to sulk back in her office's swivel chair and carefully open her laptop.

Ryujin already sent her the unfinished file, so she didnt have to message the girl anymore, which she was thankful for. This has to be done at the crack of dawn or her company wont be getting much sponsor for the next month

While her fingers were busy tapping on the keys, her nose also almost touching the laptop's screen with squinted eyes, she failed to notice her door creaking open to reveal a woman wearing a tight red dress that was just above her thighs. With her jet black hair neatly tied up in a ponytail.

"Babe?" The woman quietly called out, slowly walking towards Yeji, her eyes rolled to the side at the sight. As she made her way towards the older girl, it annoyed her the first thing she heard were only a tapping of keys and the clanking of her own highheels. "Hwang Yeji is this how you greet your fiance?"

Said girl's eyes widened in surprise at finally hearing the woman's voice. That voice that woke up her entire being. Although not for long, her eyes squinted back into the laptop. "Busy."

Lia looked at her in disbelief and slammed her hands down on the table, slightly startling yeji, but she didnt budge in her chair as Lia clutched her hands close to her chest, wincing silently with her eyes shut tight.