2shin

[you and i]

>ryujin omg daddyyyyy!!!!

>her hair color hngggg QUEEN!

>ryujin can step on me AAAAA.

"oi, why only me? Yuna exists too you know- wait, Yuna? the hell is she?"

"Im right here!"

Ryujin heaved a sigh. They were doing a VLIVE for pete's sake! And what was the blonde doing?

Freakin' dancing in front of her phone in the corner of the small room their managers said to do a VLIVE in.

🎶renegade renegade

renegade renegade🎶

"Shin Yuna!"

"Just one more tak- waiT HOL UP, did you just call my name with YOUR last name?! OMO OMO! SHIN YUNA-"

"YAH did you honestly forget 'Shin' is also your last name? And come sit here, they want a RyuNa VLIVE!"

When she felt the space beside her on the long leather couch, she moved her selfie stick a bit so Yuna can also be seen beside her, the latter smiling brightly. Like the ITZY happy pill she is. It instantly brought a smile on Ryujin's face.

"3, 2, 1. All in us, Hello Midzy's! Welcome to RyuNa Live!" They greeted energetically at the same time, waving their hands at the camera.

They just started the recording, but the hearts already came flooding in as soon as they greeted their fans' comments as well.

>WANNABE was a whole ass bop

>i stan hardworking queens

>still cant get the iconic shoulder dance rip

>LOL ICONIC

>i wannabe me me meeee~

>love from the philippines!

>saranghaeyo ITZY!

>where's Yeji???

Yuna squinted her eyes as she leaned forward to read a few comments. "Oh, yeji unnie's going on a- ow! why'd you-"

Ryujin gave her a look while Yuna rubbed the spot Ryujin pinched under the desk, which was the underside of her thigh.

"Leader nim is currently at a photoshoot along with Lia unnie," Ryujin answered instead and brought her free hand down on Yuna's thigh, also rubbing the spot she pinched the youngest. "Sorry," she muttered as quiet as possible over to the pouting Yuna, giving her a quick apologetic smile, before turning her attention back to the camera.

Thankfully Yuna wore long sleeves for today, because if she didnt, her face that's flushed as fruck would be seen in front of their fans. She faked a cough, covering half of her face with the back of her hand an continued to read and answer comments with Ryujin.