jinjoo

[i saw an idea from pinterest and its along the lines of "what the fuck r u doing its 2am why are you playing My Heart Will Go On on the piano"

[i saw an idea from pinterest and its along the lines of "what the fuck r u doing its 2am why are you playing My Heart Will Go On on the piano". and i thot, aye thats actually nice.]

[and once again, i pretend to know how college works.]

[the spaces between us]

Letting out a whine, Ahn Yujin rolled over her room's carpetted floor so that she was face down in a pile of pillows and her stuffed toys.

"College shouldn't be this haaaard," she groaned, her voice muffled through the cotton of her beloved stuffed dog, "Studying shouldn't take this long! Daeng, help meee."

"You can't fail your midterms again, Yujin," She remembered her best friend, Jang Wonyoung's voice telling her as they were walking back from class one day, "Second chances aren't too easy to get. Plus, I think you've used all yours up."

"That's easy for you to say. I'm not as studious as you, Youngie. It's too hard!"  Yujin had whined right back, slouching forward as if the weight of her struggles was pulling her down. "I can't just study all night only to fail!"

"Still, it's better to actually study for once," Wonyoung had responded. "It really does make a difference, trust me."

And with that, Yujin's promise to study for her midterms were in action. Only she had left it too late and was now pulling an all-nighter to make up for four weeks of avoiding the torture of studying.

At least Nako had the sympathy to help her start out, as Wonyoung was also busy with her own studies. She had left just a little after 8:30PM, which seemed like an eternity ago to the puppy.

All that was left was to finish reading the eight textbooks she had borrowed from the library.

Her head spun as she recalled the three books she had already finished.

Whipping out her phone, she decided to shoot the big baby a quick text.

pup: how do u stay focused on studying??? im dyinggggggg

About a solid minute later, she received a response.

bun: just try not to get distracted.

bun: i finished about three hours ago so im playing mario kart w yuri unnie, kura unnie, and nako unnie.