ssambang

[light fluffy ssambang for ya'll!]

[less dialogue. i wanna see how i'll do with my vocabulary lol]

[cheer you up]

Honda Hitomi wasn't one to look further and deeper for further hidden meanings behind each conversation, since she always thought it did not matter or it was a waste of time to do so. 

But now she found herself pacing back and forth along the seemingly empty hallway that lead to their practice room, her eyebrows scrunched up in frustration as she thought about the one text Kim Chaewon had told her earlier.

"What does she even mean by that...!" She whisper-yelled for the tenth time in the span of a single minute now.

She knew that the older wasn't the type of person to dawdle on any form of interaction for longer than what was deemed necessary or when there was something urgent regarding IZ*ONE, but Hitomi struggled to decipher what she had meant by, "I have something to tell you."

Hitomi believed that if someone wanted to say something to her, they should do so as soon as possible and face to face, with no hesitation and words crystal clear and direct. 

Although she knew that the older Kim meant well, she couldn't suppress the suspicious feeling lurking at the back of her mind that something was wrong. That perhaps she was hiding something dark and disturbing from her. A skeleton in her shared room with Yena? Force fed the duck with bread (Oh, she'd like that indeed)? Made the older unconscious simply with her own pillow? Wrestled until Yena was couldn't restrain her and slept instead?

Now this is just getting ridiculous, Honda. 

She wouldn't do such a thing.

..Would she?

A minute or two passed, the peach realized that the issue must be of high important for her to go to such lengths to prolong the conversation for as long as possible.

Deep breaths, Honda, she's just Kim Chaewon.

Right, the Kim Chaewon she oh so dearly admired.

Thoughts, don't betray me.