hyemin

[aye it's hyemin we all love! this was requested by once again, one of my fave authors: TzuyuLovesGucci bcs i cant rlly refuse haha- hatdog

[aye it's hyemin we all love! this was requested by once again, one of my fave authors: TzuyuLovesGucci bcs i cant rlly refuse haha- hatdog.]

[in this oneshot i'll try to have a little bit of Zane-chan (an Aphmau ship) personalities in our visually-gifted gals. the only thing im worried bout is if this'll still have that hyemin feel to it :')]

[spooks and a scaredy cat]

Kang Hyewon was most definitely sure that the death grip around her arm was going to bruise anytime soon. She wasn't even sure how she got into this situation, all she knew was that she lost a stupid bet and she was dared to get into the god-forsaken, pathetic 'haunted house' alone. 

It wasn't even that scary, to be frank, it was just machines popping out from wall to wall as she progressed through the whole thing. She wasn't one to get scared that easily.

The only problem is that it was too effin' dark she could barely see. 

..And the stranger who was clinging to her like her whole life depended on it was seriously going to damage her eardrums.

"Hey," Hyewon quietly called out, her voice echoing through the dark walls of the area. She felt the girl beside her tensing, her grip tightening. 

Holy fuck, that hurts. She gathered all her will power not to punch a girl who was an inch shorter than her, because she was sure as all hell her wrist's turning blue. She would normally scream her concern out there in the open, possibly cause a ruckus and walk out and go to her room for some peace.

However, she didn't know why she had not detached her arm from this stranger just yet. 

It might have been the smell of freshly-picked strawberries wafting through her nose whenever this girl came close to her.

"What?" The stranger's voice responded, hoarse and shaky. 

Ugh, this is so stupid. She really was scared. Hyewon couldn't help but feel slightly guilty for thinking the girl wasn't someone who wasn't just scared out of her mind. Biting her lip, she spoke more gentler this time as she gently shook her arm, indicating the grip the girl has around her, "You're kind of cutting the circulation of my blood here. Could you maybe loose the grip a wee bit?"

The girl did loosen the grip but not even two seconds after doing that, a machine with a bloodied teeth wolf mask came popping out at one of the walls followed by a loud howl and then the girl tightened her hold yet again.