mintomi

[ cheeky-ssam uhhh i love ur mintomi book sm 0//w//0 this is the english ver

[ cheeky-ssam uhhh i love ur mintomi book sm 0//w//0 this is the english ver. btw!]

[PD48 MinTomi is 💓]

[world is mine]

say i'm the best and bow to your princess #1!

you should know i get my way,

all morning, noon, night, and day~!

okay?

Minju flew off her bed when loud ass music boomed around her, then fell to the floor, face first. Thank gosh their shared bedroom had a carpet so it didn't hurt much.

Muffled, she yelled, "Yujin I swear to- what the-" she threw her head up and gasped "What are you doing here, Hyewon!?"

Hyewon made a peace sign, while a stifled snort came from behind the older. "You too, Chaeyeon unnie?!"

The feather only grinned behind a set of drums, while Hyewon plugged her bass on a speaker, strummed all the strings before letting it hang on to her by the help of the bass' strap.

"It's late, unnies and hOW DID A DORM 2 MEMBER GET HERE?!!?!?"

Chaeyeon laughed, scratching her head with a nervous smile, "A bread did its magic on me and now I'm here."

"Bread what-"

Hyewon let out a loud, exaggerated sigh, "Just shut up Joo. I need to go somewhere for me and Eunbi's anniversary. Tomi hurry up"

NANI!? Another Dorm 2 member?! What even-

Minju pulled on her hair before a mic stand popped in front of her, then appeared Honda Hitomi in pig tails. She was wearing her PJs as well.

Her eyes widened and she looked up to see Hitomi extending her hand out. Reluctantly, Minju grabbed Hitomi's hand and let the younger help her back on her feet.

She was about to thank the younger, but then Hitomi shoved her on the bed.

Hyewon nodded over to Chaeyeon, the feather nodding back and clicked her sticks together.

starting at 1,

make sure you notice my hair