chapter 7: Ahsoka's vision

Ahsoka's pov 
It has been the longest two days of our lives but we are finally here. I sat in my pilots seat with Leia next to me. Finally we were going to get all of this dealt with and get my junior back. No one would stand in my way, not even the Emperor himself. Whoever the Emperor was he was no match for me when I am in what the kids call, 'mama mode'.

"Permission granted, land at docking Bay 6."

"Thank you." We proceeded down to the bay and saw some X-wings. Leia did a cute little gasp and looked out the window with her face smushed on the glass. She always was fascinated by different ships. Luke on the other hand always said that the Silver Sky makes any other ship look puny and just plain sad. I didn't totally disagree, but I'm probably a bit biased. I landed the ship easily and out of the windows I saw 5 people approach me. One I recognized as Obi-Wan, and the other was Rex beside him. I wonder who the other man beside them was? Oh well, no time. I opened the ramp and the children ran down it. Ventress was about to stalk on out of the shadows but I stopped her.

"Let me warm them up first okay?" She rolled her eyes and nodded. She slouched on the wall like a lazy teenager. I walked down behind Leia and Ezra. They started flinging their arms in the air and running around wildly. Well, at least they weren't growing up to fast, at this rate they won't act like adults until they're dead. I'm just kidding... sort of.

"Ahsoka, it's so good to see you in person again. We have much to discuss." Obi-Wan said to me. The two guards in the back followed the kids.

"If you mean my little Luke being stolen by imperials, then yes we do have much to discuss."

"Not so fast commander."

"Rex, I thought I asked you not to call me that?"

"Ah ah ah, but starting now you are a Commander. A commander in the Rebellion that is." I gave them both questioning looks.

"Seriously, me? A commander? Again? Last time I was a commander my people turned against me, convicted me of a crime I didn't do, then tried to kill me for it, and barely even apoligized when they all were completely wrong. What makes you think I'm going to say yes to this rank?"

"Because you have no other choice!" The man finally spoke up. He lifted off his hood to reveal an old face, the face of Bail Organa.

"I- I'm sorry I didn't mean to raise my voice. But you must join us please. We need a leader like you. You are one of the most brave, amazing, brilliant, cuunning, and loyal people I know. The Republic needed you when you weren't there and it fell. Please don't leave the Rebellion to have the same fate." Bail made a good point. Perhaps if I was there during order 66 I could have done more to help my master. Maybe other jedi as well but I wasn't there and look what it got me. A dead set of parents, my whole family dead. No- not your whole family. You still have the twins, Obi-Wan, Rex and even the Silver Sky. Maybe I could look back on my past mistakes and learn as a new person, and a new commander.

"I- we should probably discuss this inside. Oh and I would appreciate it if you could give my ship a tune up. It's been beat up a lot lately. Which also reminds me, I have a new ally for you."

"Who is this ally commander?" How on Coruscant am I supposed to tell them that the evil sith assassin/dathomirian witch that was their sworn enemy in the clone wars changed her ways over the years and now wants to join your rebellion because she hates the Empire the much? Nah.

"You know what, I'll tell you later." They all nodded and we walked in to a beautiful outdoor base. It had huge tents and different types of weapons scattered all over the place. This was very unorganized but I suppose Obi-Wan has a lot on his mind. He led me to the biggest tent and we all knelt inside. Leia and Ezra were still running around the base together. I really like that kid. We sat on comfortable chairs but my head was an inch from the top of the tent. To be fair, my montrals had gotten significantly taller.