chapter 20: and the special babysitter is...

Ahsoka's pov 
I was sleeping peacefully until...

"WAKE UP!!!" Yeah, until that. I jumped out of my skin and activated a light saber.

"Oh it's you." I said to a terrified Rex standing in front of me.

"Jeez, I was just gonna tell you we landed at the lower levels platform. And there are two people waiting for you outside your ship." (Any guesses on who the babysitters are? No? Okay then your about to find out!)

"Alright, tell them I'll be right out with the kids."

"Yes sir!" He walked out of my quarters. I made sure to stay under the covers since I was in my Pj's. I quickly changed into my crop top, cut pants, belt, boots, armlets, and gloves. I attached the com link and put my headband on. I attached my light sabers to my belt and exited.

"Leia! Luke! Ezra! Come on let's go! Move it move it!" Leia came out with a little satchel around her chest and with the small brown boots I gave her. Luke and Ezra came out giggling to each other and stopped when they saw me.

"Alright, what are you up to?"

"Who us!?! Auntie Soka I'm offended you would even think such a thing." Lea is going to be an excellent mom, and you'll see why in 3, 2, 1...

"Boys, I want you to be nice and respectful to whoever your- I mean our babysitters are. Do you hear me." They blinked twice and nodded once. Yeah, I can see her being a goodmparent. Clearly it's a little early to think that but... yeah this is going to a dark place. I'll shut up now.

"Rex lower the ramp, you an Ventress stay on the ship.Ventress. I'll be back here in hopefully a few minutes."

"Sir yes sir!" He lowered the ram and I slowly walked down with the three kids behind me. We were off the Silver Sky and face to face with my two old friends. Rafa and Trace.

"You certainly took your time getting here. We began to think you weren't coming."

"Oh come on Rafa, lighten up." Trace was giving me a huge smile, as always. Rafa looked taken back by my words.

"What have you done with the Ahsoka I used to know? All of the sudden your fun?"

"Hey, I was always fun when I wasn't saving your butt. Come to think of it, you guys didn't give me much of a chance to be fun."

"Haha very funny, wait! Why am I looking at 3 kids? You said we only had two to watch so why am I looking at 3 kids?" Trace repeated.

"You were watching two kids but then things got... complicated. Very complicwted, so now your watching 3. Is it okay?"

"I'm sure we could work something out." Rafa said to me with ease but also something else in her voice. I reached out with the force... sympathy? Why does she feel sympathy for me? I walked closer to Rafa and Trace while the kids stayed put.

"Is something wrong?" I asked as I made eye contact with Rafa.

"No, well... yeah. It's just... I heard what happened on topside with the jedi and... and their clones. I'm sorry for all your losses." Was she being sincere? I think she was.

"Thank you Rafa, that means a lot. But right now I have some important business to attend to. Do you have some food for them?"

"Tch, we barely have enough food for ourselves." Trace said.

"Well then, feel free to starve the poor kids while you eat like an Imperial!" Oops, I realize what I said.

"I'm sorry I don't know how that slipped out-"

"It's okay Ahsoka. We'll split the food evenly between all of us. But I have one more question."

"Which is...?"

"If these are your children, then who's the father?" All the questions in the world she had to ask that one.

"No no no, it's not like that. I'm not their actual mother. I just met one of them a week ago. The other two were my brothers children. I'm their Aunt but I love them like a mother." I could feel the intense redness on my cheeks. I was blushing hard, Rafa and Trace were both smirking at me. Then I made the dumbest decision possible and shouted

"MY LOVE LIFE IS NONE OF YOUR CONCERN!!!" Whoops, that slipped out. Everyone started laughing except Leia who face palmed herself. Again. She loves face palms.

"Okay okay, would you get out of here and go save the galaxy already?" I laughed and nodded. The children walked up to me.

"Ezra, be good and please for the love of the force, do not tell either of them about the plan!"

"Don't worry Master Tano, I won't."

"Good, now Luke."

"Yes Auntie Soka?"

"Promise me you won't go terrorizing your sister with your light saber again?"

"I promise." I spun around to face Leia.

"Leia I'm giving you the most important job of all! Make sure the boys don't break the ground rules."

"Got it- wait! What ground rules?" Hehehehehehehehe!!! Their freedom will be restricted and they will like it! Well, their freedom will be restricted. Not so sure about the last one.

"These are the ground rules. Number one, no smuggling spice again or smuggling anything while you two are in the custody of my children. Rule number two, no adventuring whatsoever. Number 3, no one goes anywhere without Rafa or Trace. Number 5, no one give away top secret Rebellion info if they have it. Number 6, under no circumstances is anyone to have any fun at all. You are here to learn about mechanics. And lastly, under no circumstances is anyone to talk about my relationship with Senator Bonteri! Understood?" They were all in shock. I admit some of the rules were made just for fun, like the last few.

"Understood." They all muttered in unison.

"Good. Leia make sure the Silver Sky is ready to go when we get back. Something tells me we'll be needing to make a quick exit."

"Yes master."

"Rafa, Trace. Your most important rule is to not follow us! Got it?"

"Sure." Trace said. Rafa nodded.

"Thank you. Both of you. Hopefully we'll be back in an hour. If everything goes to plan that is."

"What plan? Why are you even here?"

"I'm sorry Trace, but I can't tell you. Your only priority should be keeping these kids away from the Empire, and away from trouble."

"I know. Trust me they'll be safe with us." Trace reassured.

"I know they will be. Wish us luck. If you need anything feel free to call me on a secure channel."

"Yes ma'am." Rafa sarcastically said. I rolled my eyes and waved good by to Luke, Ezra, Rafa, and Trace but most importantly my padawan. I have a dreadful feeling in my stomach. Why do I get the feeling that we'll never see each other again. As the ramp risen I whispered 3 words.

"I love you."

TA DA!!! Okay I know that was really short but are you surprised about the babysitters. Also I apoligize if you are not a fan of Rafa and Trace but I needed a babysitter who was already on Coruscant. I hope you all enjoyed and ill see you next time. Bye!