chapter 4: to much information

Ahsoka's pov
We were about there when all of the sudden Leia fell to the ground.

"Oh come on sky girl. We're so close just a couple more minutes."

"Can't I just become an only child!"

"Haha, seriously get up!"

"I wasn't kidding." I sighed and rolled my eyes. I used the force to pick her up and place her on my shoulders.

"How about you Ezra. How are you able to walk, even stand this long?"

"Walking and standing around is pretty much all I do here."

"Why?"

"Because all I do is pick pocket and-" This was going to a dark place I can tell. So I cut him off.

"Leia I think we'll discuss his past later. For now let's focus on the task at hand."

"Yes Auntie Soka."

"Hey perk up Leia. May I call you Leia?"

"Yes you may."

"Perk up, were... HERE!!! IS THAT YOUR SHIP!!!"

"It... It is. I-I don't know what happened." It worse much, much worse then when we left it.

"Poor silver sky, it can't catch a break."

"Your right Leia. And whoever or whatever did this could still be here. You two stay back." They stepped back and I did the opposite. I carefully stepped forward and took out Anakin's light saber. I examined the bruises. Just when I thought things couldn't get worse, they got worse. I examined the marks carefully. They were made by a light saber. But I know the Empire, and I know their not as creative as us. They wouldn't try to strand us here, they would try to take us prisoner or kill us. This wasn't Palatine or his new apprentice.

"Argh!!!" Someone jumped up from behind me. But they weren't sith, they had two pretty yellowish orange sabers. I blocked both of them.

"I got you now- wait a minute." She deactivated her sabers but kept them tight in her palms.

"Do I know you?"

"Your Skywalker's pet aren't you."

"Excuse me!? I mean, uh, who are you?" She was wearing a yellow and black mask.

"Long time no see. You never kept up your part of the deal." I gave her another questionable look. She gave a sarcastic sight and pressed a button on the side of her mask.

"VENTRESS!!!"

"Oh chill out. I'm not the bad guy anymore but where did you get that imperial ship from?"

"An old friend. What's it to you. And what do you mean your not the bad guy!"

"I mean I am not sith, or an imperial. But I'm no jedi either so don't get any ideas padawan!" Padawan, at least she wasn't calling me a pet anymore.

"For your information I am not just a padawan. I am a Jedi Knight Ahsoka Tano." She stepped closer and started circling me.

"Hmm, looks like the padawan finally spread her puny wings." I hopped in front of where she was about to be and stopped her in her tracks.

"So what are you then. Still a bounty hunter?"

"Silly padawan, I don't have a title. I'm just Asajj Ventress, hater of Darth Vader and destroyer of imperials." Seriously. She called me padawan right after i told her I'm a knight. Anyway I noticed she wasn't holding her sabers anymore. My grip loosened on mine.