epilogue

1 month later

Ahsoka's pov 
I'm a complete wreck. It's a harsh statement, but a true one. If it weren't for training with Leia, or hanging out with Bariss I would've lost it by now. I never see Luke anymore because he's always off watching and learning from Obi-Wan. I wanted to tell Obi-Wan about what Leia told me about the rescue mission on Coruscant, but then Leia practically pushed me out of the way to tell him what happened on the mission herself. I don't know why she seemed so on edge lately, maybe she missed Luke. Maybe she missed Rex. Rexter left my crew, he never told me why or when he would. One day he was just gone. A week ago Obi-Wan came to us and said Bariss would be replacing his spot on my crew. He also said once Bariss was caught up with her jedi study's, she would be Ezra's new master. At the end of Obi-Wan's talk he excused himself to talk to me and Leia privately. His words still ring in my head.

'Rex will not be accompany you on any missions. I gave him permission to transfer crews. He has been reassigned to work with the ghost crew. He asked specifically for you two to stay away from him. He didn't tell me why, he just said that he wanted to switch because of the mission on Coruscant. A-and he doesn't want t-to say goodbye. I'm sorry Leia. I'm sorry Ahsoka.'

Why would Rex do such a thing to not only me, but our whole squad. It's not like I tried to kill him or anything. Leia told me I saved his butt at the mission on Coruscant. I know she isn't telling me the whole truth now. But every time I ask her about it she either tells me it's time to start training, or runs off to hang with Ezra and Bariss. At night, I can see them in my dreams. I see everyone I know in my dreams every single night. But not in a good way. Every night its the same horrific terrifying dream- No. It's the same horrific terrifying nightmare that I can't escape. It even haunts me in the day time sometimes. He, taunts me in the daytime sometimes. Darth Vader refuses to leave me alone. In my dreams I see everyone I've ever cared about, Leia, Luke, Ezra, Bariss, Rex, Ventress, Obi-Wan, and so many others like Rafa, Trace, Bo Katan. They are brutally murdered by the one and only, Darth Vader. On a normal night that's where the dream stopped. But jot tonight. Tonight was even more traumatic because tonight I saw on death in particular. It's Anakin Skywalker. My master, my friend, and my brother. He sticks out to me because all the other grit their teeth and growl at Vader as their cut to pieces but Anakin... Anakin is on his knees crying saying this one line over and over again.

'What have I done?' I've heard him say that somewhere before but I can't quite place my finger on it. And if that wasn't strange enough, Darth Vader doesn't ruthlessly cut him to shreds in a second like the others. Instead, Vader takes his sweet time, gently cuts his arms off, then cuts off one leg and let's him lay in the floor. Then out of nowhere he catches on fire. It's identical to the state Anakin was in when he died on Mustafar. Eventually Darth Vader picks his light saber up, and slices right through my masters back. But what happens after this you ask? The worst part happens. I see myself not as myself. But as a sith. I wear a short black dress and golden accessories around my waiwt, arms and shoes. I have darker black leggings under my dress and an evil smirk on my face. I activate my two white light sabers, accept they aren't white. Both my light sabers are red when the me in my dreams activates them. The sith me puts an elbow on Darth Vader's shoulder. And I'm left with their taunting words.

"You can't escape us! We will get you!" I jumped awake on my bed in the silver sky. Leia was beside me and violently shaking me.

"Whoa whoa whoa you can stop now! Im wake Sky girl I'm awake!" She let go of my arm and I wiped a tear off her face. I looked past her to see Ezra and Bariss staring at me nervously.

"Um... something wrong?" I asked them. I got out of bed and sat next to Leia on the floor.

"I think we should be asking that to you. Your the one yelling and screaming and crying in your sleep!" Leia retorted back. Welp, I guess my dream was quite traumatic. Either that or I was the world biggest sleeping drama queen. Hehe, I cracked myself up. To had everyone in the room is still looked worried. I notices Leia was in her loth cat pajamas. Maybe a pun would lighten the mood! Hehe...

"Are you sure your okay. Because I'm pretty sure you woke up the Imperials 10 star systems away!"

"Don't worry Leia, I'm purrfectly feline." Ezra giggled with Bariss but Leia was unamused.

"Seriously, all puns aside I am fine. Now you guys go back to bed and I'll see you bright and early in the morning for training." They all made annoyed faces at the mention of trainint. They sighed and left. Great, now I can completely freak about about my horrid dream in peace. What does it mean? Why was Anakin being killed by Vader, he was already dead... right? I don't know what any of this means. But I do now that I am going to find out!

Duh, duh, duh!

The end

It has been a pleasure being your author and don't leave this hook yet. For the next chapter ill be asking your opinion about something very iportant. And I'll be giving details about the sequel to this book. That's right, THE SEQUEL!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!! Anyways. I'll see you guys next time. Snips_101, out.