chapter 14: Kill them, kill them all

OH MY HOD I WISH I COULD SEE YOUR FACES RIGHT NOW!!! Did you all seriously think a couple of exams would keep me from writing. I fooled you, especially you Phinbella_fan and Greentea1098765, lol. Go follow these peeps, they are legit the greatest. And I didn't forget about you either Sister_of_SHIELD. You all are my biggest and most loyal fans. I'm so sorry I tricked you but I had to do it, it was to good. Now warning warning time, warning number one is that there's luxsoka in the very beginning and the second warning is... well just have some tissues near by. Just in case. *winks*

Ahsoka's pov 
Last night and, wow I can't remember anything actually. I remember crying a lot, I remember being in Lux's arms for awhile. Then nothing. I woke up beside Lux.

"LUX LUX LUX LUX LUX LUX LUX!!!!!!!!" I yelled. He woke up and slightly opened his eyes.

"You called me?" He sarcastically said.

"We have to get ready right!?! Or are we already late!?! Wait, what am I talking about? Wait, what even happened last night?"

"What are you talking about? You passed out from crying so much. Either I'm weak or your heavy because I couldn't carry you. So I just let you sleep here."

"That's a relief. I was scared for a moment." I went to his bathroom and changed into my battle clothes from before. It's time to dump this place and scram. Wait a minute, If I was passed out last night then who was able to put Leia and Luke asleep last night? They've never gone to bed without being tucked in from me. Did Lux do it!?! Nuh uh dude! Thats my job- wait what am i saying? We are boyfriend and girlfriend afterall. (Not that Obi-Wan has to know lol) I walked out of the bathroom and slid on my boots. I laced them up tight and sat on the bed next to Lux. I'm gonna miss him when we leave. I kissed him on the cheek and smiled.

"Be ready in 10 minites, we gotta put on a good show." He nodded and got out of bed. I quietly opened the door trying not to catch the attention of Master Obi-Wan.

"Master?" A smile voice said. I nearly jumped out of my skin. Luckily it was just Sky Girl. Wait what did she just call me? Happy tears swelled up in my eyes. Master, she called me master! I brushed it off and tried not to make a bid deal of it. Despite the fact that to me, it was a very big deal.

"Yes Sky girl?"

"Is something wrong? Why are you up so early?"

"Oh just a... umm... A little plan to do something... Top secret! That's all." She gave me a look. No, she gave me the look.

"Mhm, in other words your going against Obi-Wan's back and freeing your old friend from the Imperial prison?"

"H- how'd you know? I mean-"

"I have good ears."

"Oh."

"I want to help you Master. Please?"

"I don't know Sky girl, it could be dangerous."

"Can I at least watch you make the plan?"

"Alright why not, let's go."

"Commander?" UGH! WHY DOES EVERYBODY KEEP FINDING ME!!!

"Rex, just go back to bed okay?" He gave me a cautious look but obliged. I knew he wouldn't disobey a direct order. Me and Leia walked over to Lux's main holotable near the middle of the living room. I pressed a few buttons and brought up a map in the star destroyer, Vader's star destroyer, or Anaki- Vader!?! I DONT KNOW WHO ANYBODY IS ANYMORE!?! Okay girl, just calm down.