chapter 10: pure beauty

Ahsoka's pov
It was night fall. Everyone was informed of the plan, including Imperial Senator Lux Bonteri. I contacted him personally and made the plan. So we were going to arrive at the middle of the night. Sneak into his palace with Lux's help. We would set all our luggage in Lux's own suite just in case anyone searched the Silver Sky. And by our luggage I mean the hundreds of pieces of scrap metal were going to carry to finish our light sabers. Then after that Lux would go back to sleep and we would go to the secret caves in the Forbidden Land of Onderon. We would harvest all of our crystals and hopefully get back before anyone wakes up. We would spend the day smuggled in Lux's suite building our new light sabers. Once we were all finished we would leave and go back to the Rebellion. This was the most simple plan I had ever come up with, it's perfect! Obi-Wan and Master Yoda spent the whole day training Ezra in the basic knowledge of the force. The kid's a quick learner. Just an hour ago he tried lifting R2 of the ground. He succeeded for about 10 seconds. Then a thump, poor R2 is definitely gonna have some trust issued with him. As for me, I tried not to think about Luke to much. I tried to focus on Leia, on preparing her for the new mission as she continued to heal. I taught her about how to put together a light saber with the force, about the crystal, and just the Onderon caves in general. The caves in Onderon were very dangerous, there were all sorts of creatures lurking in its shadows, the temperature was so high you could die of just dehydration. But the worst thing is its humongous rock avalanches. One big boulder hits you and your gone. Or you could be trapped and run out of air. That's really a horrible way to die. But none of that was happening to my little Sky girl or me, we were both prepared for anything that came our way. Before we left I was sure to change my clothes since the Empire has seen me before in my previous outfit. Now I wear a army green crop top with darker green gloves that has a com link attached to it. Black army boots, two army green pieces of knee armour, dark blue pants and lastly a belt similar to the one I wore in the clone wars but a army green and dark green. (The picture is below also just ignore the face and lekku. It doesn't match up with the time, just pay attention to the outfit itself. Also this was not my original artwork, it took something off Google and made it my own.)

I must admit it is a lot easier to move my arms around in this outfit opposed to my previous one

I must admit it is a lot easier to move my arms around in this outfit opposed to my previous one. I kept Anakin's saber on my new green belt. I wanted to have a blaster handy but I decided against it. Besides Obi-Wan would look down on me. He thinks blasters are so uncivilized yet he fought with a legion of clone troopers for 4 years. Ironic.

"Ready to go Auntie Soka?"

"Yep, let's go get the boys and Ventress. Oh and Leia don't forget your com link this time. We don't want another incident now do we?" We both shivered at the memory of when she was 7. Then we both laughed it off and headed out. I knocked on Luke's door and she knocked on Ezra's.

"5 more minutes!" Luke whined.

"I was thinking more like ten but okay. Meet us in the Silver Sky in 5 minutes."