Chapter 19: I promise

THJS IS IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!! Okay now that i have your attention i need you to do something. Before you read this chapter i beg you to go back and read the last one over again. Around this chapter it gets a little complicared. Also if your a Miraculous Ladybug fan then look at my new book called "accidental discoveries". Now please enjoy

Ahsoka's pov 
My memory was kind of foggy, but slowly coming back to me. My eyes refused to open so I just laid wherever I was pretending to be asleep. Wait I got it! Darth Vader. He was in my ship and- and he killed the kids and and-

"Guys, guys! She's coming too!" A small little face came in front of me but it was blurry. I knew that voice anywhere. It was Leia, but how? Vader killed her. I saw him. I physically forced my eyes open and sat up. The blurriness stopped, uep. It was Leia all right. I reached out my hand to see if it was actually her. But surprisingly she flinched away.

"What's wrong Sky Girl?"

"J-Just stay over there!" Wait, did she just whine at me? Leia doesn't whjne, somethings wrong.

"Are you okay? Where's Luke, and Ezra, and Ventress?" Leia looked taken back by this.

"You don't remember what you did? You attacked Luke with your light sabers. You hurt his arm pretty badly, it all happened so suddenly."

"What!?! No, I wasn't fighting Luke, I was fighting Darth Vader and he lost and I scratched his arm and.. Oh. That wasn't really Darth Vader was it?" Leia shook her head no. I sighed, of course it wasn't. How could it be. I let my imagination get the best of me and hurt my little junior.

"Can I go see him? Will he be alright?"

"Perhaps it's best if you stay here and rest. We arrive at Coruscant in two hours." Rex, he was here I didn't even notice. I could sense Rex's actual tjoughts, he didn't want to let me near him in case I hurt him again.

"Rex I will not hurt him. What happened before was just... well I uh... I don't exactly know what that was but it won't happen again. Please just let me see him to apoligize. They hesitated. Rex's answer was no, I felt it. But then Leia piped up.

"Alright." I smiled at her and she smiled back. I got up out of my seat, actually it was my bed. We were in my room all along. I followed her out the door and to my little Juniors room. She tried to open the door but it flew back at us. I pulled Leia away from it just in time. Obviously someone wanted to keep us out. Who can blame them. That did not stop me from walking right up to the door.

"Junior its me, Auntie Soka. I'm sorry for what happened earlier. You know I would never try to hurt you!" I yelled through the metal door.

"Then why did you attack me!?!" I could hear the pain in his voice. He was afraid of me.

"Sweetie, it was wrong of me. I didn't think I was fighting you, I thought I was protecting you."

"Protecting me by fighting me?" I tried to hide a snort, he has my sarcasm. If he wasn't mad at me I would be so happy right now.

"Junior listen to me! It was a total accident. It was a rare type of force mirage. It happens when someone is in distress, it can make things that aren't real become very real. What I saw was Darth Vader killing you, but it was just an illusion. Junior, I am so sorry." There was a long silence.

"How do I know your telling the truth?" He called back.

"Simple. Use your training." I felt him reach out in the force. He intruded my brain and it was like a little hand sensing my thoughts and memories. I sensed he picked one. It was the one of me and Rex talking. As he saw the vision I did to. I saw me and Rexter hug then I walked out of the room and saw Darth Vader with his light saber just above their necks. I heard a gasp from the other room.

"But- But that's not what happened!"

"But it's what I saw. Now do you believe me?" I was hoping for a simple yes but I got much better. The door flew open and I was quickly embraced with two little arms.

"I love you Junior. You know that?"

"I know. I love you to Auntie Soka, I'm sorry I didn't believe you."

"It's alright Luke, by now I'm used to people not believing in me." He looked ssd, then I realize what I said.

"No no, I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that Luke. I-i meant a long time ago."

"It's alright. Do you promise to never hurt me ever again?"

"I promise." I kneeled down to hug him again. I heard sniffles in the background. We both turned to see Rex and Ventress tearing up at the side.

"It's just *sniffles* so beautiful!" Rex said. We all face palmed and giggled. Ventress was tearing up to. Ventress people! Ventress! Lea rolled her eyes as she handed Rex a tissue. Rex blew his nose and we all were grossed out. Have you ever seen an older man with a white beard try to blow his nose? If not, consider yourself lucky. We all whispered our 'ew's' or 'gross' and left the room.

Rex's pov 
I'm a soldier. Of course I wasn't really crying! But it did get them all to leave me and rest. Like I wanted them to do in the first place. Yeah I know, it's sort of devious. And gross, but it worked didn't it?

Hey everyone, it's me your glorious author. Now I want to address a few things. SMALL SPOILER ALERT FOR STAR WARS REBELS!! Have you ever seen the episode caped severing ties. If you haven't then don't read this. But the episode is about Ezra having a connection with Maul, this chapter is just like that. Except instead of Ezra seeing Maul, Ahsoka sees Vader. Got it? Good I hope you do. Thank you all for your support and see you next time. The broken padawan, is out...