chapter 11: inside the cave

Just a little warning, this chapter jumps around in pov's a lot because theyre all split up. So always look fot the bold words, they come frequently. Thanks, nkw please enjoy.

Ahsoka's pov
We arrived after a couple minutes after leaving Lux. I hope Obi-Wan and Rex will be okay with him. Hopefully they don't wake anyone important up. I grabbed my satchel and hopped out of the speeder. Everyone else walked up to the enterence of the cave too.

"Listen, once we get in there. Anything could happen, you are the last of the jedi. And whatever Ventress considers herself too. It could be risky, perilous even but I can't afford nor do I want to loose any of you. Not even Ventress. Today I don't want you to be a hero. If there is danger you will contact me for help. I repeat, don't be a hero call for help if your in danger. Luke, Ezra I'm talking about you."

"Aww, why!?!" They said cutely in unison making adorable little loth cat faces at me.

"Those are orders. Your children, not battle hero's yet. Yet!"

"Fine." they muttered together again.

"Now you must focus, feel the force flowing through you. It will guide you to your crystal. Once you have your crystal exit the cave immediately and contact me when your out okay?"

"Sure." A few of them said, everyone but Ventress to be exact. She rolled her eyes and dashed into the cave.

"Ventress!"

"Just let her go Auntie Soka. She can handle herself."

"Trust me I know she can. And that's what I'm afraid of."

Ventress's pov
I don't need to discuss this in a comitee. I darted off to the cave and ran down the first hall I came across. This was nothing like the kyber crystal cave that I attended when I was a youngling so long ago. At least I wasn't half freezing to death like last tije. Yay. I was still running when I saw a flash. I stopped and gave it my attention. That must be a crystal. My other crystal.

Ahsoka's pov
We all broke off and began our search for our crystals. I was worried about Ezra. I don't think we gave him enough training for this yet. He was strong in the force. But talent without training is pointless. I was letting myself get distracted, but I didn't mind. I'm thinking in the force. I quieted my mind and focused all of my attention on the force and my crystal. I slowly lifted my hand, I felt it. My crystal was close. I could see my crystal, it was beautiful. Most of the crystals you find are light blue but not this one. My crystal, or crystals! There are two of them! They were both a foggy light grey with only a tinge of blue. I saw my crystal but then something red flashed at me. I saw a face but it was blurry. Then I heard a voice.

"A- Ahsoka!" I might be going crazy but that sounded just like Bariss. Was it Bariss?

"B- Bariss is that you?"

"Y- yes Ahsoka it's me. Quick I need to get something off my chest while we're still here!"

"Why on Coruscant should I listen to you!"

"Because you need to know the truth."

"The truth?"

"Yes the truth. Of why I did what I did so long ago. I framed you for the temple bomning, yes I admit it's true. But I did it to save you."

"Save me?"

"Yes I did it to save you from- someone's coming!"

"Who!?! What!?! Wait where are you!?!"

"On Darth Vader's star destroyer. I'm sorry Ahsoka, but he's coming. You have to leave."

"No, no I won't leave you. Not now!"