chapter 12: the chosen two?

Ahsoka's pov
"So children, what have you learned?" I asked them. I already knew what they learned. But I wanted to see if they knew what they learned. They all looked at each other then at me.

"Well aperently you all learned humbleness when I wasn't looking. But I was talking about the cave, and the lasso it taught each of you." Again, they looked at each other, then at me while Ventress was laughing in the corner. I turned to sky girl.

"Luke. You learned honesty."

"Yeah, your right. I learned one small innocent fib could turn into a world of trouble."

"Good. Ezra, you learned patience."

"Yes Ahsoka. When I slowed down I was able to get my crystal and befriend the animal. Not to mention save all of your butts."

"Mhm, Leia, my sky girl. What have you learned?"

"Self reliance. I can't just depend in you to be there always, sometimes I need to be okay with taking matters into my own hands."

"Excellent, Ventress? Did you learn anything?"

"I learned that this one excels at getting us into trouble." She said pointing back at Luke.

"Okay okay, lay off the kid. He's only 9!"

"Actually I'm 10 now. We're 10." Oh right, I almost forgot we celebrated their birthday back at the base. Double digits.

"That's right my little Junior. Oh wait- I guess your not so little anymore." He smiled, I was gonna miss that smile when the missions over.

"So I assume you all have your crystals." They all nodded and their smiles gleamed, all except Leia.

"What's wrong Sky Girl?"

"I- I don't have a crystal!" They look gasped but I was able to contain my shock and sadness.

"I see." I said coldly on accident. I didn't mean to sound mean but we can't go back now looking for it.

"We'll talk about this later."

This was bad. I had convinced Obi-Wan that Leia was the chosen one. Now I'm not sure anymore. I know Luke was lying to me before but he actually did get his crystal. Leia... she was always very honest but she failed the first test of a jedi. After a few minutes we finally got back. Just in time too, Lux, Obi-Wan and Rex were waiting for us where we left as if nothing ever happened. I parked the speeder and hopped out.

"I assume you all have what you need?" Obi-Wan pressured. Oh boy. I simply showed him my crystal in the palm of my hand. He smiled, please don't ask about leia, please don't ask about Leia...

"What about the padawan's? Oh and Ventress."

"They uh... well... Most of them succeeded." I said weakly. He gave me a questioning look. They all did.

"I SO SORRY MASTER OBI-WAN!" Leia screamed. Oh no, not good.

"Leia no screaming, the Imperial and the citizens will wake up!" I scolded her hoping to get us off topic.

"Okay I'm sorry Obi-Wan, but I couldn't find a crystal. It's almost like I didn't even have a crystal." We all looked at her questionably.

"I suggest we continue this discussion somewhere else." Ventress said pointing to his building. We all ran into the shadows. We entered the hall quietly and tip toed up to Lux's room, or suite is a more fitting word when we entered his suite we shut the door ever so gently. We all gave a sigh of relief. We tore the lids off of the crates and they all sat in their meditative positions. Obi-Wan sat sown as well, next to Luke and Ezra. I wonder whatever happened to professor Hua. It's probably best not to think about it. I called Leia over to me.

"What did you mean, you didn't have a crystal?"

"I mean that I reached out through the force multiple times completely focused, but nothing ever called to me." Hmm, odd. My crystals called to me. Speaking of which I really should get started building mine.

"I'm sorry Leia, well continue this conversation when I'm-"

"Wait! I sense something."

"Something?" I questioned her.

"Yes. Something close... its like a... A CRYSTAL!!!" Lux walked over to me.

"Will you keep it down over here! I'm trying not to get killed here!"

"Not now Bonteri! My little sky girl is blooming!" He stood by me. He not so subtly took my hand in his. I rolled my eyes and yanked my hand back.

"Never grab a jedi without warning." I whispered in his ear. He chuckled and left. Leia was walking all around the house until she stopped in front of me.

"What is it Sky Girl?"

"It's the something. You have it."

"W- what!?! N- No I don't have anything.

Leia's pov
She had it, I was sure of it.

"May I see your bag please."

She handed it to me and I sorted through it. There was a small blue light at the bottom of it. I see it. I pulled it out of her bag and held it in the air. I activated it and held my Father's blade above my head.

"This is it Auntie Soka. His light saber is glowing brighter then ever before. This light saber is destined to be mine!" She smiled and clapped.

"You know, the chosen one known as Anakin Skywalker once wielded that blade. I think it's only fair that one of the newest chosen ones gets to wield it to. Your father would be proud. Your mother be would too if she was

"You are my mother."

I hope it wasn't too cheesy for ya. I know, I know it's really short. But it is touching how close these two are in my opinion. This was really just a connector chapter, but still I hope you enjoyed it and may the force be with you.