Chapter 21: CAN ANYTHING GO RIGHT!?!

Ahsoka's pov 
On the outside I was as calm as a loth cat but on the inside I was internally screaming. About 99% of me wanted to go back and take them on the dangerous mission with me. But there was that 1% of me that said it was for they're own good. If this mission was to fail it would cost all of our lives. They're to young to die in war. Oh heck! They're to young to die at all! The silver sky took off again slowly heading up the lower levels of Coruscant. We were gonna lay low at the highest level of Coruscant and watch for incoming destroyers. Or more precisely Vader's destroyer. Come to think of it, this is the longest I've ever gone without seeing him in some force thingy. I was realieved- nevermind. There was a quick flash. Oh no, not again. I excused myself from the cockpit and let Rex fly. The flashes were slowly getting longer. I see him and a red line. Probably his light saber and it was above something green and orange. Bariss! It was no longer a flash, my vision stayed put and I could see Darth Vader with his light saber just above Bariss's neck as clear as day.

"You might as well stop this! I won't be fooled twice Vader! I'm not falling in your trap!"

"Foolish padawan, you already have." I glared at him until I noticed Bariss struggling.

"It is pointless to resist padawan. Because if you do, this is what will happen!" He cut off Bariss's head. Normally I would be crying but like I said, I won't be fooled twice. I clapped sarcastically as I strolled up to him. I don't know why but I am flooding with confidence all of the sudden. I stopped walking when I was right in his face- or we'll his mask at least.

"You took everyone I've ever loved. You are jot, taking her too. Now be gone!" I waved me hand and it was an illusion all along. The fake Bariss and Vader disappeared and all there was is silence. Wonderful sweet sweet silence. I stood with my hips on hips and casually walked back in the cockpit like nothing ever happened.

"What was that all about?"

"Oh nothing much."

"Um... okay?" It was a quiet ride from there. I remember this place only too well. Honstly, I wish I could forget it. When I looked out the glass to the side I could almost see younger me flinging herself off the edge of the sowards and flipping onto a freighter when I was on the run. I pushed away the thoughts and focused on the scanners.

"Guys, what if Darth Vader arrived before we did? What if he figured out that were crazy enough to attack the Emperor's Senate building!?!"

"Relax. Have a little faith." Ventress said as she rested a hand on my shoulder. She really has changed.

"I'll go watch the scanners in the back. You two stay here and pilot the ship." Rex said. I gave him an, 'oh no you didn't!' Look.

"Excuse me Captain, but who's the Commander here?"

"Uh... you?"

"Exactly. So why are you giving me orders?"

"Oh uh... I-Im so s-sorry. I forget that- well yeah." What does that even mean? Ventress and I exchanged odd looks sating that this man had lost his mind. It was a few seconds of silence until Ventress and I burst out laughing. Rex blushed a little in embarrassment.

"It's fine Rexy. Just go and follow your own orders." I told him a si also continued laughing. He nodded and left. After he was gone the laughter died down. Then I asked myself, 'if he's gone then who's flying meh ship?' It was Ventress. I made a fake coughing sound. She looked up at my slightly angry face.

"Oh." She hopped out of my pilots seat and back in the copilots. I sat in my rightful place, the pilots seat and chuckled under my breath. We continued to slowly float upwards in the lower level traffic. There was silence. Awkward silence.

"So... I'm curious. What were you doing during the end of the clone war?" I asked her desperately trying to kill the quietness. She stared off into space until I snapped my fingers.

"Oh sorry. I um... well- it's a long story."

"I've got time." I smirked. I could clearly see she was blushing a little. It was nice to see she was capable of emotion, or possibly even love. I don't know, well see in a minute.

"Of course you do. For your information, I was on a little adventure during the end of your war."

"With...?" She was hesitant.

"With an old friend, he's an ex-jedi named Q-Quinlan Vos." She was blushing again. Not to mention the stutter.

"Was anyone else on this adventure of yours?" She gave an answer but it was so quiet that it was barely audible.

"What was that again?" I asked. Clearly she was getting angry, but since when do I know when to stop? She said another thing that was barely louder then a whisper.

"Could you repeat that?" I smirked and took a sip of water. She was practically growling at me.

"COUNT DOOKU!!!" She screamed in my face. The second I heard it a turned, splash! My water flew out of my mouth and onto to the central main frame. In other words it spilled on my fancy electrical table. I scurried to wipe off the water with my cloak that was nearby. I viciously wiped it off but sparks started to fly, literally. I have a bad feeling about this. Suddenly a faint beeping started to go off in the background of all the chaos. Ventress didn't even know what to do. Not that there was much she could do anyways. That quiet beeping sound turned into a loud alarm blaring in my ear. That's great help when your trying to focus. The silver sky stopped going up, it froze right where it was.

"Uh oh." Ventress said.

"Uh oh what?"

"Uh oh, this!" Ironic, right after she said that we were falling from the sky. Rex was in the back screaming like a 5 year old girl. Typical, I have to be the bigger man. Nobody mind the fact I'm a woman... anyways focus Ahsoka, focus! I continued wiping while we continued falling from the sky. Okay clearly this wasn't working. We were slowing down and moving to the right. But how? I wasn't even doing anything? Oh no! A tractor beam. A very efficent one to. The only people in the Coruscant Underworld who would have technology like this... is the Empire. Well, we wanted a ticket into the Emperor's senate building, we got one. I can sense that this is not going to end well.

Oh no! RIP Ahsoka, not that she's actually dead. Well, not yet at least.