chapter 24: There is no hope

Please re read the last chapter to refresh your memory. I just don't want you guys getting lost and acting like a Karen, flipping out over a problem that's not that big. Anyways back to meh book, enjoy.

Ahsoka's pov
I moved my white light saber just above her head. I did it. I did the impossihle... I said it! I said quiet but firmly.

"What did you just say?"

"I said, No!" I used the force to pull my other light saber to me. What was I thinking? I can't turn to the dark, I can't and I won't! I stood hazing at the Emperor who was furious, his guards who looked ready to strike but Vale was the most surprising one. He looked... upset? He gets a chance to kill me, I thought he'd be happier about this. Not that I care to much but still. We must have stood there for minutes looking fiercely at each other. Slowly more and more guards came into the room and cornered me in the middle of the room. I was trapped! Darth Vader sighed deeply and activated his Red crimson light saber. Why does he care? Killing jedi is what he does every day. So what is so different about killing me. The possibility that he was Anakin slipped in my head but I pushed it back out. I need to focus.

"Kill her!" The emperor said. Darth Vader slowly advanced and I held my ground. I wasn't gonna let this wack job in a mask push me around! I switched my sabers into reverse grip. He lunged and striked. I blocked him but he over powered me and I fell backwards. I quickly got up in time to block a series of his lunges, this time jot falling thankfully.

"I see your fighting style hasn't changed." Vader said calmly. He has a plan, and it is not to kill me. I'd prefer death to whatever he has in store for me. I didn't reply to him, I just snarled and glared. We fought for what seemed like eternity, both of us were struggling to get the upper hand. Then I felt a sharp bolt of lightning but it wasn't just up my spine like with a shock collar. It was my whole body being electricuted. I let out a gut retching scream and Darth Vader flinched. He didn't protest but he shifted uncomfortably as I was seeing shocked. When the lightening stopped I saw the Emperor walking towards me.

"Lord Vader, perhaps it is time to introduce this young jedi to our newest piece of machinery." The emperor said. I have a bad feeling about this! Two of his Red royal guards came out with a large piece of metal. I have a really bad feeling about this! I looked over to Bariss, she was getting hit in several places by the royal guards staffs. Poor Bariss- wait what am I saying? I'm about to get like vaporized or evilized or dead. I would choose none of the above, but now it's not my choice anymore.

"Mind telling me what your gonna do to me? Or are you just gonna fake your way out of this like the cowards you both are?" Two words came to mind as I said that: Instant Regret! I felt more sharp shooting pain up my nody, he's doing it again. I really got to shut up...

"Well since you won't join us willingly, we have to take... how do you say... extreme measures." I'm in trouble.

"And your friends will remain scheduled to be executed. And once our operation is finished. You will be the one to execute them!"

"WHAT!!! NO!!!" I started resisting the guards that were holding me. I shoved them away only for 6 more guards to come. One punched me upside the head. That's when the vrry last bit of my strength faded away. I had lost. There is no hope. My friends will die because of my actions, Leia will lose her master, Luke will lose his Aunt, and Ezra will lose his friend. Not to mention Bariss, Rex and Ventress will lose their lives, by my hand. 

"Fire up the evilinator!" (Yes, I took the name from Phineas and Ferb star wars crossover... lock me up!) With every passing moment my fear grew. The evilinator started buzzing and a bright red light shined brignt,y on my forehead. There was no point in resisting, 6 guards were practically on top of me. All hope was lost. Wait- I feel something... Leia! My bond with her has been connected. I could see where she was and I'm pretty sure she could see me.

"Master! Wha-"

"There's no time. Leave this planet and forget me! Keep your brother out of trouble and tell him goodbye for me."

"What!?! What's happening!?!"

"This is the last time ill see you as my true, good self. Before I become an agent of evil and as your Master- no! As your mother I am begging you to leave Coruscant once and for all! Go back to the rebellion and give Obi-Wan my apologies. Leia. I love you, always remember that." I heard the buzzing getting louder. And the red dot on my forehead is bigger to.

"Hang on Master, we're almost-" our connection ended and the machine was the only thing I could see. A bright red beam shot out of the machine and I couldn't feel anymore. It was like I was under a trance to something. My mind was operating the way it always has been but my body is... not my body anymore. The machine stopped buzzing and the red light faded. One word came to my mind: Nothingness. Not only could I mot feel my not anymore, but I couldn't control it either. My arms were moving but I wasn't the one doing it. I then looked at Vader who held a small remote in his hands. I was completely under their control. Then I heard 4 terrible words: Bring. Out. The. Prisoners.