chapter 16: it's what Anakin would do

Warning, Ahsoka may or may not get a little graphic with the language in this chapter. Yes i mean curse words. If you are under 10, then im sorry nut i felt necessary. Now on with the story...

Ahsoka's pov
Things were all set. Leia and Ezra stood next to me. Ezra had the recording device and Leia had the two wires in her hand. Everyone was in the back while I flew my ship. I waited till Obi-Wan was talking... wait... wait...

"Now!" The ship started to violently shake and you could hear laser shots. Obi-Wan jumped up and ran to us alongside Ventress and Luke.

"What in the blazes is going on!" Obi-Wan exclaimed.

"We're under attack!"

"By who?" Junior asked.

"Uh... probably just some pirates or something. They seem fangdrous, Obi-Wan get your padawan out of here!"

"What!?! No wzy, we've fought way more dangerous things then pirates and now your telling me to run?"

"No dib sherlock, now go!" Both Ezra and Leia shot me worried looks. Meanwhile I was almost falling out of my seat.

"No way Auntie Soka, I'm staying with you." Luke said. I looked up at Obi-Wan.

"If he's staying I'm staying." I was afraid he'd say that.

"Then you leave me no choice. Leia pilot the ship, Ezra give up the act." I picked Obi-Wan and Luke up with the force and threw them to the very back of the ship where the escape pods were. I leaped and landed in front of them. I picked them up with the force and lightly put them in the escape pod. Luke sighed deeply but Obi-Wan tried to escape my hold. Oh no, I'm having a flash back. There was a big silver light at the rim of my vision. I saw Padme! And me! And Anakin!

"Should you really proceed without the council's approval?" Padme asked him.

"we do it all the time, don't we snips?"

"Yep!" Little 14 year old me said in return. The last thing I saw before the silver flash again was my master smiling down on me and wishing me good luck. I was back in reality with tears in my eyes.

"Ahsoka! Ahsoka what are you doing!"

"I'm sorry Obi-Wan, but I have to go save my friend."

"But why?" I thought about it. She was my friend I tjink, but was that really the reason. Jedi are supposed to be selfless, and that's what I'm being right now. I stopped crying but I saw Luke wiggle a little. Once the last tear fell from my face I got my answer.

"Because it's what Anakin would do."

"I see Anakin in you. I know better then to try and to try and stop either of you. just promise me one thing?"

"Which is..."

"If you see Darth Vader, do not engage him... please."

"I'm sorry Obi-Wan, but I can't make any promises." Now that Obi-Wan was cooperative I let both of them go. That was a pretty big mistake. Sure Obi-Wan was willing, but Luke on the other hand. I tried to shut the escape pod but he quickly jumped out of the pod. I tried to grab him but he was to fast, he shut the door to the escape pod. Finally the Silver Sky stopped shaking and the sound of laser fire stopped.

"Junior, I order to go back in the pod and leave now!"

"Sorry Auntie Soka, but I learned from the best that following orders isn't always the best way to solve a problem." I chuckled to myself, I remember when I said that exact same thing to Anakin. Another tear slipped down my face. Before I could respond he launched the escape pod.