chapter 5: an unexpected ally

(VERY IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ! The first part of this chapter under Ahsoka's pov will take place BEFORE LUKE'S IN THE LAST CHAPTER!!! Am I clear? I hope I am anyways let's get to the actual writing)

Ahsoka's pov
After about two days of nothing but hard work and running back and forth to the shop, we had finally finished all the basics. I tested Ezra, his midichlorion count was almost as high as mine. His final count was 13, 769. We decided not to train him until we got to safety. Some imperial clones or now 'stormtroopers' only came around us once. And they didn't get to stay very long, Ventress cut them all in half's before they could even raise their blasters. But if imperials found us here before then they can find us again. And besides, I don't want to hurt them. Ventress and Leia have been getting along surprisingly well and they finished almost all the main parts we need to the ship. The silver sky still isn't completely done yet, but now just the little things are left like the transmission set. We could fix that on our way to the rebellion base. Actually we'd have to or wed get lost and probably not make it to my little junior in time.

"Auntie Soka! Auntie Soka!"

"What is it skygirl?"

"The purple lady taught me how to hold a light saber!" I wanted to do that! But I guess Leia's happy so that's all I could ask for.

"That's wonderful Skygirl. Here." I handed her Anakin's light saber and she accepted it but gave me a funny look.

"What. I want to see too." She gave me a childish smile and activated Anakin's light saber. She twirled it around in her hand gracefully. She gracefully leaped in the air and barely stuck the landing, but she didn't fall so... It is a good start. I held out my hand asking for the saber back. She sighed and gave it back and I attached it to my utility belt. I still wore my black top with gold lacing, sleek black leather boots and green army pants.

"It wasn't good, right?"

"Are you kidding. Your a nine year old already wielding a light saber, not to mention your doing an amazing job at it. I'm proud of you Leia." I saw her blush a little then she leaned forward and clungged to my hips. Her hugs are the cutest, especially since she can't reach up very far. She does only come up to chest afterall. Barely even that. She is like the cutest thing, despite the fact that when she grows up she will be one of the most deadly and amazing people in the universe. Wow that's quite the combination.

"Alright padawan, your ship is in relatively good condition. Me and your youngling did most of it. Now I have some questions that your going to answer! Or else!" Or else, who does she think she's talking to! Okay, breath ahsoka, breath.

"What do you want to know?"

"For one, are you sure that youngling is not your child, two why are you all in such a hurry to leave this planet, three are you really a jedi knight?"

"Eww, first of all I don't even have a boyfriend well I do but I dant. I have a- I have a Lux but I'm a jedi knight now so I can't love him. And when I kissed him 9 years ago I still wasn't a jedi but now I am and I can't so basically, no she is not my child like I already told you she is senator Padme's. I'm just their guardian cause once again I- I don't even have a boyfriend... technically." Ugh, what was I thinking. I literally just explained my entire 'love life' to a woman with no heart. I was expecting her to mock me or make fun of me, she didn't. All she did was stand there and smirk at me. But it wasn't an evil smirk she fash ed at me frequently back in the clone wars. This Vents standing before me was different. A good different.

"You like him don't you."

"No I don- I can't love him. Or even like him for that matter. Besides it doesn't bother me. I kissed him once a long time ago and that was that. Now we must be just friends."