chapter 2: ship wrecked

(This chapter and all the ones after it take place 9 years in the future. As okay is in her early 20's and Luke and Leia are both 9 about to be 10. Comment, vote and enjoy.)

Ahsoka's pov
Nothing could have gone smoother over the past 9 years. Never once spotted by the Empire, I only had to stop off at a planet to get food or fuel. Luke and Leia, where do I even start. I have grown to love them like a mother. The both have different skill sets. Luke made his first light saber a year ago when he was only 8 years old and he had to be the most skilled young long I've ever seen, but only when it comes to light sabers. Leia is practically the polar opposite from her brother. Leia excels in the knowledge of history, the jet order, the Empire, the sith, the separatists, you name it. But she especially rocks at using the force to its fullest extent. She is definitely more like me. Leia is a very sarcastic but sweet girl while Luke is very brave and always thinks he's invincible. Key word: thinks. They truly are the best kids you could ever ask for. I started to train them in the ways of the force since they were 4. Speaking of training it was time for Leia's first light saber lesson. I let her use Anakin's while Luke always used his vibrant green one. I was on my way to the couch. It probably wasn't the best idea to let them fling light sabers at each other in the room we use the most, but what could go wrong. Well, I had my answer. I walked through the door way and saw Lukewarm standing with his light saber activated, and he was laughing at something. Then I looked over and I saw Skygirl silently crying in the corner, and on the opposite side of her was Anakin's light saber. I'm guessing she threw it out of anger or something.

"Aww, skygirl what's wrong?"

"I- I... JUST LOOK!!!" I looked where she was pointing and almost had a heart attack. Right where my fancy leather sofa was before, it wasn't there now. Now all that's left was pieces of it lying on the table and floor. I fell on my knees next to Leia.

"It's okay sweet heart, is the sofa why your crying?" She didn't talk to me but she nodded.

"It's alright, a sofa is just a sofa, it can be repaired. I'm glad you weren't hurt. Which reminds me." I looked up at Luke and he immediately tensed and darted to his room. I jumped up to my feet, picked up Leia in my arms and ran with her towards junior's (Luke) room. I call Luke Junior and Leia Skygirl. We finally stopped and I jiggled his door handle. It was locked.

"May I?" Leia asked me.

"Go right ahead." I plopped Leia down on the ground and she reached out her hand. She grunted as she stared into the door. He grunting got louder and more frequent.

"Okay okay, take a breather." She stopped grunting and started catching her breath.

"Remember, don't just use the force, feel it." I cooed to her. She closed her eyes and lightly placed her hand on the painted door. To my surprise she not only unlocked the door, but it flew open and hit the wall so hard I felt it. Before I could say anything she ran to her brothers bed and they began fake wrestling like every night before their bed. She jumped on him but Luke quickly moved out of the way and put her into head lock. He gave her a nuggie. Then after finally being able to process what Leia just did I joined them. I found an open spot and threw myself on the bed. I flipped over on my back to see 2 tiny children towering above me. They looked at each other then back at me. The leaned down and shook my shoulders wildly.

"Okay okay you win I surrender!"

"Yeah, we beat you mom." I sighed.

"How many times must I say this, junior I am not your mom."

"Yes you are, you teach us, feed us, and protect us. Your the definition of a mom, mom." Leia chimed in.

"Alright come here, come in close, it's time for a story."