chapter 1: One last time

(Hi everyone. This is the first chapter to my brand new book and I want you all to know that I will update often. Just thought you might want to know. And follow me to get immediate notifications for when I update. Now please enjoy)

Ahsoka's pov
"So, I guess this is it huh."

"I guess it is, we had a good run." Rex looked back at me, I was pleased that he was able to part with his clone trooper gear. I was not thrilled on what that white armour now represented.

"I'm gonna miss you commander."

"I'll miss you to Rex, and I want you to know I'll never forget you."

"Same here commander." I rolled my eyes at him, I was so sick of hearing that word, now it haunted me.

"Rex, please don't call me commander."

"As you wish... Ahsoka. May the force be with you." I was touched, I truly will miss his kindness.

"May the force be with you as well... captain." We both chuckled a bit, before we heard an announcement over head. We both wore long cloaks to cover our battle clothes, and we were both traveling as refugees.

"Flight to Onderon leaving in 3 minutes, repeat flight to Onderon is leaving in 3 minutes!" There was a loud screech when the announcement was over.

"I-I better get going R-Rex." I tried to walk away but I just couldn't. I ran back up to him and gave him a huge hug.

"One last time?"

"One last time." I retracted my hug and stood firmly. I raised my arm up by my head and saluted him, one last time. He did the same toward me. We giggled a bit more before we heard the same announcement except now I only had one minute left. I ran with my one bag full of mostly different battle outfits. I had a feeling that i wasnt out of war quite yet. I waved goodbye to my old friend as I glanced at him one last time. I started to tear up as I looked away from him. The last thing I saw was Rex waving back, he was crying as well. I leaped high in the air but quickly remembering I couldn't do that in public anymore I forced myself back to the ground and hopped between the door just before they closed. I was on my way to Onderon, therefore on my way back to Lux Bonteri.

---

Still Ahsoka's pov
I legit think I'm gonna die, I cant take this anymore. I have been on this ship for over 10 hours. All I had for entertainment was staring at the wall or taking out my holopad to remember the good ole days. I did neither, both would probably make me cry or die of boredom or sorrow. I settled on taking a nap, after all I have had an incredibly eventful day. I clung tightly to my backpack in hopes no one would try to steal from a jedi knight, or at least a fully trained force user. I let my conciseness slip away as I drifted off into a deep sleep. Actually, this felt a little to deep to just be a dream. I heard voices but saw nothing.

"Split up, they must be." I knew that voice, only one being spoke like that. Master Yoda, he was alive!

"No I will take them, I owe it to Anakin, this is the least I could do for him." I also knew that voice, it was me- wait! Did me just say I owe it to Anakin, does that mean he- No that can't he true, he's the chosen one.

"But what if the Empire senses their presence. They will be found for sure. I'm sorry Ahsoka it's just to risky for you to-"

"No master Kenobi, right is Ahsoka. Knight Tano, you were taught by the little ones father. Train Luke and Leia exactly how your master trained you, you will." I get it now, this was a vision. One I hope didn't come true. I don't believe Anakin is dead, and I certainly wasn't ready to be taking care of children, I was only 18 years old.