chapter 6: Auntie Soka's got a boyfriend

(BTW look up at the pictures for all of the chapters, they straight up hilarious and others are cute or sweet. Also in the pic above look at anakins glasses haha)

Ahsoka's pov
Ezra got the transmissions working again a second ago.

"You keep piloting Leia. I'll be in the back." She gave a sleepy nod. She's a tough little girl, not to mention just as stubborn as her parents. She insisted on flying the silver sky all the way to the rendezvous point. I begged her to let me take over but she refused. I got out of the copilots seat and went to Ezra and Ventress.

"Ahsoka, do you know the right code so I can reach them?"

"Yes but it's top secret, I'll type it in myself." I sat down. Then immediately jumped up feeling something scratchy on my butt. Oh- of course. It was the torn leather. I scooted away from it on to a different, cleaner section of my sofa. I cleared my throat while eying Ventress who didn't seem to take the hint. I cleared my throat louder and her head tilted up.

"Gasunta." She said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and motioned the signal to her. She realized what I wanted her to do and finally turned around. She sighed and opened that big mouth of hers again as I typed in the series of numbers and letters.

"Honestly that's so stupid. I mean, if your recruiting me to be on your little rebellion then shouldn't I be allowed to see the access codes?"

"How many times must I repeat myself around you, big brain. Listen to me very carefully okay? Im. Not. Apart. Of. The. Rebellion. The only reason I know the code is because an old friend gave it to me in case of an emergency. And besides, I can't trust you completely. Yet."

What!?! I just fixed your entire ship, mostly."

"Yeah, but before you did that you broke my ship, worked as an assassin for the separatists, captured me twice, tried to kill me I don't even know how many times and severely hurt multiple of my friends, freed our old enemy from prison, and did I mention killed many of my fellow jedi. Oh and did I also mention YOU TRIED TO KILL ME!!! Now when I press this button I want you to stay absolutely quiet in the corner out of sight until I call you over. Understood?" She nodded, I was pleased with myself.

"Good, now go to the corner of shame-i mean that completely random corner!" She glared at me. I couldn't blame her. She reluctantly walked to the corner and sat on the floor, never taking her glaring eyes off of me. I pressed the button and waited for someone to answer. Hopefully I remembered the code right. The screen started flashing and I figure came up in a dark brown cloak.

"Who are you!" I recognized that accent anywhere!

"OBI-WAN!!!" I was sure it was him! It just had to be him! He hesitantly removed his hood and sure enough there he was. Oh wow- he got a little grey. And by a little, I mean a lot!

"Ahsoka... is that you?" I nodded up and down more then enough times. Seriously why was I still nodding? Urgh I'm still nodding.

"How you've grown. You look lovely Ahsoka, but I get the feeling you didn't contact us to have a chat."

"No master. Luke is in danger. He was captured by stormtroopers and taken somewhere I do not know. Oh please you have to help us."

"I'm sorry Ahsoka, about Luke but we don't have time, we are literally in the middle of an attack on the imps star destroyer right now. It is-" I scoffed. The masters always won, Anakin, yoda, and Obi-Wan to. Well not today suckers!

"You realize there is at least a 50% chance that he is the chosen one. If you kill him, you kill that chance! And then the world will be absorbed by the Empire all because the famed Obi-Wan Kenobi was to stubborn to save a child." I saw Ventress smirking in the corner. I'm glad she was staying out of sight. She kept whispering something until it got louder. It was barely audible but it sounded like, 'Kenobi!' She was saying his name so sourly, so bitter. Then again I'm not the only one she tried to kill in the clone wars.