25

^ swipe to see another lil edit of alex ;)

Jenny's pov

timothée lit a joint, his hair messily in his face. some pieces had stuck to his forehead, still sweaty from performing. harry sat down by him, exhausted as he drank out of his water bottle. they were sitting on the couch, and i sat on the table right in front of them so that we were face to face. the table and couch weren't far apart, my legs nearly touching theirs.

"are we really getting high right now?" i questioned, watching timothée as he inhaled.

"yeah," he said, blowing the smoke out of his mouth, "how else did you expect us to tell you the story?" he asked as he passed the joint over to harry.

i could still hear the fans as they screamed in the crowd, it was only a matter of time before they'd begin to exit the venue. timothée and harry's voices were heard distantly as their songs were being played through the speakers. the fan's voices were also heard as they sang along to them, not wanting to go home.

"besides," harry said before inhaling, getting comfortable in his seat, "him and i both know you're not a good girl like you say you are." he blew smoke out of his mouth as he asked timothée "isn't that right?"

timothée formed a small smirk as he nodded, humming "mhm." as he stared at me, harry smiling a bit as he looked back at me.

"shut up." i said as i held my hand out, wanting to smoke already.

harry held it out in front of me, and when i reached for it he teasingly moved his hand back with a laugh. timothée smiled as he leaned back into the couch, crossing his arms. seeing that i lost my patience, harry handed the joint to me, and i said "okay, start." before placing it between my lips, my dark lipstick instantly staining it.

and so, with that, timothée began to tell me the story of the fourth of july party.

Third pov

the night of the party, July 4th

"where's emily?" kayla asked loudly over the music, her drink in her hand as she danced.

"saw her go somewhere with harry." marley said, leaning in so that she could hear him.

kayla looked around, still moving her body as she tried to see if she could spot emily. marley grabbed her hand, twirling her underneath his arm. she laughed as she wrapped her arms around his neck, facing him again. he smiled, taking the drink from her hand.

"refill?" he questioned before downing the last sip of the alcohol in her cup.

kayla rolled her eyes as she smiled, placing a peck on his lips before grabbing his wrist as she headed towards the bar.

meanwhile harry and emily had snuck to the rooftop, the two messing around as harry began to kiss her. emily, giggly and tipsy, enjoyed his touch, wanting him. he seemed to be having so much fun today, dancing around with her earlier as they had a couple of drinks.

"harry, we can't, not here." emily said as she laughed, cupping his face after they had kissed.

"no ones here," he kissed her, "if that's what you're worried about." he said, holding her face.

she sighed, smiling before she looked around. he was right, they were alone. emily had always been worried about people knowing about them messing around, so she was a bit paranoid. the two began to kiss again, while marley and kayla were on the dance floor again, a couple of shots later.