10

trailer ^^^

ANNOUNCEMENT:
-i did polls on my instagram to see what two days you guys wanted me to update on, and monday and friday won! so i'll be updating on those two days from now on :) (except for tm bc it's too soon)

————————

Jenny's pov

harry seemed like he had memorized the directions beforehand, confidently leading us to the exhibit as he read the street signs. his hand was soft in mine, and i stopped questioning why he had held it as we walked—i had gotten used to it.

though he had just brung up the thing with marley in front of emily and timothée, i still felt...safe for once.

"do you really like his art?" i asked, causing him to have my attention, "or are you just trying to impress me." i said with a small smile.

"i don't need to impress you—i do that everyday, don't i." he said, and i rolled my eyes as i looked to my side, holding in my smile. "i do like his art. not as much as you do, seeing that you have his creations tattooed on your body forever."

"you say it like it's a bad thing."

"it's not." he raised his eyebrows as his voice held innocence, "it's pretty." he said quietly.

"oh," i looked at him as he looked at me, "well then, thank you."

he nodded, looking straight again as we walked.

"i would compliment your tattoos if you would maybe tell me about—"

"don't get too ahead of yourself." he interrupted.

"yeah that's what i thought." i said before looking down at our hands.

i figured that he noticed my stare, saying "don't make this weird now."

"my bad." i said, looking at the street ahead of us as i noticed him glance over at me with a small smile.

we walked a bit further before he reached over, taking out one of my headphone pieces and putting it into his ear. we now heard the same thing, seeing the same streets and people that passed us by.

it seemed like he had felt bad about making that comment about marley and i earlier, and i appreciated that he didn't bring it up. we listened to my music as we walked, and i finally saw the building we began to approach.

he let go of my hand as we entered, getting out his black wallet as we stood in line to get tickets. i looked around, the clean white interior of the museum appealing to my eyes. the ceilings stood tall, the lighting warm, allowing me to clearly see harry next to me.

once it was our turn, we stepped up, harry buying two tickets for us at the front desk. she handed them to us, and we went to the next person that scanned our tickets, opening the glass doors to let us into the exhibit.

i raised my eyebrows as soon as i stepped into the room, monet's impressionist paintings decorating all of the walls. i realized i had been smiling while we walked passed them when my cheeks began to hurt a little.

i stopped at one, noticing harry stopped right behind me, leaning his head to peak over my shoulder.

i guess he could tell how much i had loved it, saying "tell me about this one."

i turned my head to face him, his face close to mine as he remained over my shoulder, "really?" i asked excitingly, and he nodded.

"sunflowers is the name." i said with a small smile, "it's a still life painting—meaning that it's a painting of an object he saw in front of him."