35

^^swipe to see the head of the label's character reveal ;)

Jenny's pov

"girls, what're we wearing at the party tonight?" kayla asked over face time with emily and i. "i was thinking the usual tight dresses and heels." she said as she held up a white bodycon dress to her body.

"you better wear that!" emily said, "it's gonna be so hot, please." she said, her phone propped up in front of her as she looked through her opened suitcase.

kayla laughed, "it was either this one or the red one." kayla said, "jenny, what do you think?" she asked, causing me to look at my phone.

she held up the red dress and the white dress in front of her, waiting for an answer.

"oh, um—i'm with emily, the white one. it's dainty but sexy." i said, staring back down at my bronzer as i dipped my fluffy brush into it.

"okay so since we're going simple, i'll wear this one." emily said, holding up a light pink satin dress that i knew would look perfect on her.

kayla let out a high scream, "i love that!" she said, causing emily to laugh, and i cracked a smile.

"jenny's already doing her makeup, so i'm guessing she has her outfit set." emily said with a laugh.

i smiled, looking at my phone screen to see them looking at me, "yes, a simple black dress, i'll show it to you when it's on." i said, moving the brush along my jawline.

kayla gasped, "can we come get ready in your room? i love how you did your eyeliner."

"yes, come!" i said, excited as i moved the brush to the other side of my jaw.

we quickly hung up before i heard knocks on my door, the girls coming in wearing their dresses and holding their makeup bags. they set them up in my bathroom, and i played music on my phone as we all did our makeup together.

i helped kayla with her eyeliner, smoking it out like i did on myself, causing emily to want the same done on her. this was fun, i've never really had close girl friends i could do things like this with.

"holy shit wait, jen." kayla said, my mind remembering harry calling me jen earlier, "have you decided where you're going for break? we all leave this morning."

i sighed, "i know, i haven't. i don't know what to do." i complained as i looked at them for help.

"just follow your heart, who's name pops up when you think about break?" emily said, "just go with that answer."

"yes, and you don't have to tell us—only when you tell them." kayla said, opening her mouth a bit as she put her mascara on, leaning close to the large mirror.

"okay." i said as i nodded, taking in their advice. i exhaled through my mouth, "i just need to stay calm and not overthink."

"if you ever start overthinking just tell us and we'll distract you." emily said, lightly swiping her red lipstick onto her lips so that it wasn't so opaque.

"will do." i said with a laugh as i ran product through my curls, not wanting my hair to get frizzy in the aroma of the club.

the club. i was still a bit anxious to step into that scene again. i'm much more healed from that last experience now, i don't think it'll cause any problems. but i wouldn't fully know until i was there. so many things could go wrong, so many things could trigger the memory of that guy.