21

~before we start~ the YOUTH album the band is touring for

Jenny's pov

Jenny's pov

i woke up with a yawn as i slowly opened my eyes, my vision blurry. i didn't even remember falling asleep, and i rubbed my eyes before feeling them get heavy again. i forced them to stay open, startled by the body next to me. it was harry, in the covers as he was peacefully sleeping.

oh, we must've all fallen asleep in my room last night.

i noticed that harry had his arm latched around me, hugging me as he was totally knocked out. at first i felt a bit awkward, staring at him as he slept-that was weird right? i should stop.

ugh, but i cant.

i watched him as his chest moved up in down, softly breathing as his face was the calmest i've ever seen it. you know, he looked much nicer while unconscious, his eyes weren't open to give me that intimidating stare.

maybe i should just go back to sleep, i thought, wanting to stop myself from staring at him.

i closed my eyes again, not minding his hand as it rested near my waist. it was quiet, and i began to feel tired again until i felt the covers move behind me.

"bonjour ma chérie." i heard timothée deeply say in my ear as his hand wrapped around my torso, resting above harry's hand. his voice was tired, it held a rasp i've never heard before. hold on, did he just speak french to me? i mean, i didn't know he could—i guess now i do.

he rested his head near the crook of my neck so that his face was peaking over my shoulder as it leaned near mine, and i couldn't help but to glance over at him as his eyes remained closed. i felt my heart beat so loud, not knowing if he meant to say that—since when could he even speak french?

it seemed like he quickly fell back to sleep, and i froze as i looked at harry who was right in front of me, and timothée who was right on me.

"you know you have to decide." harry said, his eyes still closed.