5

chapter 5 trailer ^^^ (click on the youtube title and watch it there if it doesn't work!)

————————————-

Jenny's pov

words couldn't describe how much i loved the first show. i loosened up to kayla and emily, they seemed to be more approachable during the concert. i wondered if people in the audience noticed that i was new, being on stage felt so amazing that i didn't realize that they could even see me.

"group picture!" harry yelled over the screams the second we finished the show, entering the hall near the dressing rooms.

everything was chaotic as kayla and emily tried to gather the large team, failing horribly, causing us all to laugh when we made eye contact.

"whatever lets just take one of us." kayla said as she pulled emily and i together, the chaos of everyone chatting and walking around making me feel overwhelmed. i don't know why mind didn't register kayla's english accent this whole time, i was used to hearing harry's so it didn't seem foreign to my mind.

kayla managed to bring timothée and harry over, all of us smiling for the first time as we spoke. the effect of performing made everyone here happy, including me. we all spent the day together rehearsing and being backstage, it was nice to see things going right for once.

harry kindly asked a staff to take a picture of us and timothée stepped up, handing something to the lady as she waited.

"use this." i heard him say.

"hey, that's my polaroid camera." i said loudly over the hectic audience we could still hear as i pointed to it.

"i told you not to leave your bag around." timothée answered as he got back in the line we stood in, and i shot him a look as i found myself smiling.

there were many mumbles, all of them asking what pose we were all doing. harry and i were the only calm ones, and he looked at me before holding his cup of water in front of me as an offer.

i accepted his offer, my throat was so dry after singing through that show. i wondered how they always did it, it was the only show i've done yet i already felt tired. i reached my hand out to take it from him, and instead he raised it up to my mouth, not letting go as i lightly placed my hand over his, drinking a sip. he was so gentle, making sure to not drop any water on me.

i had no time to even thank him as i heard the words "three, two, one!"
i quickly looked at the camera the flash going off as harry hung his arm over my shoulder.

did they end up figuring out a pose?
i thought, laughing as we all began to move again, turning my head towards emily as she began to speak to me.

"you look happy—isn't it so exciting?" she said with a soft smile.

i nodded quickly before she could even finish speaking, "that was like best thing ever, oh my god." i smiled, my voice a bit higher pitched as i raised my eyebrows in excitement.

"i thought you'd be tired after staying up—i sure was." kayla added as she hung her arms over emilys shoulders.

"more pissed off than tired." timothée said as he shook the small polaroid in his hand.

"well emily fell asleep so i couldn't tell you a thing." harry said as we all circled around timothée to see the picture.

i smiled as i looked at it, looking up to my left as i noticed harry staring at me with a smile on his face. i shyly looked back at the picture, as kayla now held it.