Chapter-91

Meera's POV

Oh my God!! This all was just so amazing! We exchanged garlands and it was just blissful ! Abeer is not leaving any chance to show me his love and I'm so much blessed !
Not only towards me, Abeer touched my heart once more by his actions towards Divi !
That time I was feeling so good that I can't tell ! Abeer got a small sister in Divya and getting a brother like Abeer ,Divi too is blessed!

It's true much!

Blood relations dosen't mean everything in this world. Relations that are connected by heart are not less then them and this have been proved by God many times in my life!!

We had our dinner and it was so much delicious! As Abeer say 'My first love' !!

It was midnight and we went to the back side where mandap was arranged! It's decided that firstly I and Abeer will get married as we are older then Jay & Divya ! The mandap was decorated so much beautifully !! Just beside the pool the mandap was decorated with red rose flowers! Just beautiful !!

As we entered the mandap the pyro fireworks were there in row at both sides and I really love them so much! It adds glitters in dark !!  

Abeer & Meera's mandap

I was going to enter when Abeer stopped midtracks!I looked at him and he was just lost ! I know the reason!!

I looked at him and he was just lost ! I know the reason!!

"Abeer" I whispered and he looked at me!
"I am sorry" He sighed and I made him look at me!
"I hate this unwanted sorries from your mouth. Doesn't suit you Malhotra ji" I told to lighten the mood but failed miserably.       
"That's needed Meera! I ruined a day which is most important in a girl's life" He sighed
"It was important day for you too. If you ruined that day then I too did the same" I  replied but he denied.
"No Meera! You made my life! It's just I didn't know that I'm going to fall for you" He sighed and I smiled looking at him! 
"Exactly Abeer! You too made my life marrying me that day and it was all because we both didn't know that we're going to fall for each other so deeply!" I stated
  "But I'm the reason your so many months in past were ruined" He sniffled when I carressed his cheek.
"You know Abeer! If some bad part of life is able to provide something permanent best in life,We can risk that right! Moreover whatever happened in past is very tiny in front of what I am living in present ! Everything in life happens for a reason Abeer! Destiny plays everytime and see it's game! I'm here with you! You're here with me holding my hand tightly which gives me an assurance that I'll never be alone! You'll never leave me! And trust me Abeer the happiness which I'm holding in myself right now is ecstatic! Jaan! No relationship is sunlight! What matters is how you survive in heavy rains of that relation. It depends on you that how strong umbrella of love you're holding so that you can survive those rains till the sunlight is again there! And I guess we've passed the storms" I asked and he smiled kissing my cheek! 

"Dad's always so right! No one can win in front of you and me never" He said and I hugged him!
"So, want to marry or should I run away from here" I asked and he glared me.
"Don't you dare! I'll tie you and me with rope" He warned and I giggled
"This time I want to get tied with you willingly Abeer!" I professed and he kissed my cheek!
"Guys! Shall we? " dad asked raising his eybrow and we nodded smiling !