Chapter- 82

Abeer's POV

Rajeev Kapoor pressed the trigger and the bullet was fired.

May be my last day!!

But all of a sudden Meera came forward!!
"Ahhhhh" She groaned

The bullet hit Meera in her back!!

"Meerrrraaaaaa" I shrieked.
There was another sound of bullet. Police killed Rajeev Kapoor!!

"Ab.. Abeer.. " she whispered as I sat down with her in my arms.
"Meeeraaa!! Meeeraaa. What you did...Why!! Why you need to be a Mother Teresa" I cried while she smiled.
"I..I lo.. love..y.. you..mo.. more.. th.. then..I.. lo..love.. m.. myself" She tried speaking
"No!! No you don't!! You don't love me!! You don't!! Who the hell told you to come in between!! Why always you do so!!  You promised that you won't let anything happen to yourself!! You again broke your promise!! You're a cheater. You are a lier " I sobbed as a tear left her right eye and her eyes were becoming red.
"I..a.. am baa..Bad.. I.. I kn.. know! Bu.. But.. I.. I lo.. love..y.. you.. a.. all.." she stammered trying to take breath and I cried
"Abeer!! Hospital.. come fast" Advik tapped and I nodded.
"Nothing will happen to you. You break your promises I don't!! I'll fight with that one sitting up to get you back Understand that" I sobbed and all what she did was to smile!!

I picked her up and was about to go when I saw Rishi!
"I swear I'll make you regret coming to this earth and touching her" I raged
"If he comes out of the jail I hope you know what the consequences may be" Advik said in his most professional tone and DGP nodded.

We ran towards the car and Advik drove directly to towards the hospital.

"Meera!! Just keep your eyes open love! Nothing will happen!!" I kept repeating
"I..A.. alw.. always.. wa.. want..wanted t.. to s..see..y.. you..m.. me.. a.. and a....li..little..hi...hit..Hitler w...with..you" She whispered and I cried
"Keep your eyes open Meera. We're reaching hospital!! Advik drive fast" I yelled
"A..Abee..Abeer..Say..Di..Divya tha..that I.  Lo..loved h..her s..so much!! I..wou..would mi..mi.miss c..calling..her..si..sister in la..law" She cried
"Shutup Meera!! I told you nothing will happen to you. I'm not going to leave you so easily!!!You're bound to me for next seven births. Keep that in your short head. And once you wake up I'll tell you who I am!! Mother Terassa" I sobbed as tears were flowing through my eyes constantly.
"Pu..pushpa....I..ha..hate T..Tears." she smiled while crying and I sobbed more while she was slowly closing his eyes.

"No...no Meeraaaa!! Just look at me!! Look at me. Advikkk pleaseeeee faaassttt" I cried
"Just reached Abeer. Don't worry!! " he said and Stopped the car.
I came out and I took Meera in my arms.
"I'll bring stretcher" Advik told
"Not wanted" I said and ran inside the hospital
"Doctor...doctor" I yelled and a team of doctor came there.
"She..she is hit by a bullet at the back." Advik described and I looked at Meera.
"I...lo..love y..you" She whispered
"Nurse..OT fast" Doctor dictated
"Sir..lay her down" nurse told and I was like a dummy doing whatever they were telling
"I love you too Honeybun. Nothing will happen to you" I whispered and she smiled.

Suddenly the clock of the hospital wall struck twelve and the pendulum oscillated making sound.
"Ab..Abeer.." She whispered and I bent down towards her.

"Ha..Hap...ppy..Happy Fi..first Ma...marriage... An..ani..aniver.. anniversary Lo...Love" she whispered pecking my lips and I looked at her.

It's.. July..Tenth July !! The day of....our marriage!!

I looked at Meera who smiled and closed her eyes!!
"No..No ..Meera.... Doctor...What the hell are you looking at!!!! She fainted!!! Do something" I shouted on the nurse and she nodded taking the stretcher inside OT.