Chapter-25

Meera's POV

Don't know whatever happening is correct or not. I don't know what to do. His behavior changes every time. Firstly he was so rude and arrogant jerk. Then he blamed me everyday for marrying me.

Then suddenly he started being very nice to me. He cooked for me...he did so much for me. Then now he crossed each and every limit. He did what I never thought. I'm not able to understand him a bit.

Sometimes he's caring and the next moment he's harsh. Some times he behaves as if I'm an important part of his life and the next moment he behaves as if I'm some unwanted person.. really some sort of trash.

And now what he did overpowers all his positivity if he has any! He said sorry to me. First time I've heard these words from his mouth. I don't know if  that's real or not. I don't know if he's genuine or not... Because how can I trust him when he shattered the very new trust which was being built for him..

He cooked breakfast for me. I know that. I know the taste of his hands now. 

Indeed tasty !!

Seeing those soup and all I was feeling as if I'm gonna vomit it as soon as I'll eat it...but the taste was good.

I said him to leave me. Won't it be better for both of us. He'll be free to do everything he want.

 And I'll be going away from this house and these memories...His memories!

Not to mom and dad now. I can't!!

He didn't react to this and said he's in office room.

Why isn't he going to office.

See Meera. There you want to go away from him and here you can't even stop thinking about him. How will you go away from him then !

I sighed thinking all this. I'm feeling sleepy again.

Side ffects of  medicines !!

One minute!! What's this under the tray !

I looked there and found chocolates and here I smiled after don't know how many hours !

You know Meera right..that who left these !!

Why are you being good Abeer when I know if I try again I'll be shattered completely.

I'll talk to Naina !

I called her.

"Hey Naina" I said

"Hello Meera. How are you. How are you feeling. " she asked

"I'm good Naina. Don't worry." I replied

"Okay. You took medicines" she asked

"Yes. Naina...Where's Advik" I asked

"He's in bathroom. You want to talk about...emm.." She was going to say