Chapter-79

Abeer's POV

And it broke me apart to see her like this !! She thinks that I'll not understand her??
I can bet something's wrong!! Very very wrong!! She isn't telling it. And after Divya told that Rajeev Kapoor came to office my doubts were confirmed !
I saw a totally different side of Divya ! Divya is not someone who looses her patience so easily!! But that was justified ! I knew Meera will not come back so easily this time !! And !

Jab seedhi ungli se ghee na nikle to ungli tedhi karni hi padti hai !( when the butter dosen't come out with straight finger; the finger has to be curled up!!)

I very well know how to bring you back Meera ! 

She was going to sign three deals and I bought eighty percent shares of all those three companies so basically I had the sole rights to take any decision !! Kapoor's have invested 600 million dollars in those three and now opting out means a lump some loss! It will not be a personal loss but position of Kapoors would shift from fourth to sixth-seventh in the world!! And that's probably Meera would never want !! You mixed profession with personal life!
I didn't Love!
So now face this because you've to return to me.As I said By hook!! Or crook !!

And finally tomorrow after ten freaking days she's coming back !! I want to know the exact reason you ran away like this Meera ! And you yourself will tell me that !! Since ten days I know how my life have been ! Someone said it true
Wealth,wine and woman can let anything happen in this world !! 

Sleepless nights were overtaken by wine and don't know when sleep overpowered by that !  I didn't have any option! I'm addicted to her like someone's addicted to drugs!  I couldn't sleep without she near me !! But that's it ! Taking the bottle in my hand I drank the alcohol from it and again sleep overpowered me !! I woke up when my phone was constantly buzzing !!

Argghh!!! Head bangs like someone has hit with hammer !!
"Hello" I whispered  
"Abeer!!" came her voice and I smirked !
"Hello Mrs. Malhotra! Woke me up from my sleep ! Anything important" I asked when I myself know the reason she called !
"What's this Abeer!! Meeting at 11 pm !! That's not something which we call business" She bickered
  "Running away and not coming back ! That's too not life Meera "I accused and she sighed.
"Abeer! I just called you to inform you that it's not any time for meetings okay" She told
"For your very kind information!! That's my deals and my wish ! If you want to come then come otherwise go to hell. Atleast don't ruin someone's morning  " I groaned and threw the phone on bed !! 

"Maria!!! Where the hell are you !! My head is hammering" I yelled kicking the bottle !!  
"Abeer!!!" came her voice back and I looked at phone!

Shit!! Damn it!! It was on all the time!!

"Abeer!!" She shouted again!!
"Whaatt" I chided
"What has happened!! Why your head is hammering" She asked concerned
"Why did it concern you in any way Mrs.Meera when you don't care to even come back" I questioned
"Sir your lemonade ! " Came Maria's voice!! 

Damn you Maria!! Bad time to come!!

"Abeer..you dra.." She was saying
"Yes I drank and I will ! " I shot
"Why" Came a whispering voice !!

Shit!! Don't cry Meera!!

There was no sounds for seconds.
"Take zantac 75. It will help" She whispered and cut the call !!
I woke up from my bed and after getting ready for office I was going downstairs when Joseph came to me !
"Sir ! " He said handing me a strip and I looked at the medicine smiling.
"Madam has told you to have breakfast and take this" He told
"Your madam is a complete idiot." I Said and he smiled looking down.  
"Anything else" I asked  
"She'll be in office till eleven in the night" he said and I smirked !!
"Plan successful Joseph!!" I stated
"Sir ! What about Rajeev Kapoor ! " He asked 
" He surely can't enter my office without my permission Joseph ! And that's why I decided this time ! Office will be empty and even if we've slightest of the danger by anyone hearing us we'll not have ! It's just your madam is way too stubborn !! She don't open her mouth that easily" I grumbled while he smiled looking down and I smiled !!
  "Abeer !! What are you grinning at" Dad asked
" Your doll is coming back" I told and he looked at me.     
"I hope you didn't force her Abeer" Dad glared
"Till now no !! But if she again tries to run away!! I'm sure I'll forget everything" I shot back and went to the office.