Chapter-31

Abeer's POV

She was going to sign but a phone came and don't know what happened to her..the phone and pen both fell from her hands and she fell on the couch with a thud !!!

"Meera.." We all shouted

"Meeraa...Meeraa.. what happened.. Meeraa" I panicked.

What had happened to her so suddenly!!
She looked at me while tears were flowing through her eyes.

"Meera.. Look at me. Whose on the call..what happened" I asked putting my hands on her cheeks wiping her tears.

I can't see her like this !!

"Mom..Mom.. Attack...Mom..." She was trying to say but couldn't complete.

"Mom..what happened to mom" I asked concerned

" Abeerr.... Mom.. suffered... a... a.. ser.. serious... hea... heart... att.. attack" she sobbed badly and I looked at her shocked.

Mom !! Her heart is already weak!!

I picked up her phone and put it near my ear.

"He..hello" I stammered

"Abeer. Where the hell is your phone" dad whisper yelled and I looked in my pockets.

Damn!! I forget it in office room

"Dad. What happened to mom" I asked concerned.

"She..she suffered second attack and her condition is very severe" dad said and tear fell down my eyes.

"Dad..Don't worry, we're leaving for India right now" I told and he hummed.

I cut the call and looked at Meera.
She was crying badly till now.

I kneeled down near her and wiped her tears away.

"Hey...sush!! Don't cry. Everything will be fine. Nothing will happen to mom." I said and she cried harder.

"I want to go to her. I want to go India. She needs me...Please take me there Abeer. Please" She cried and hugged me.

I Felt like homecoming !!

I hugged her back tightly.

"Hey..Nothing will happen. Trust me. We're going right now. Don't worry" I whispered and may be she realised her position and shifted back while crying.

"Joseph... Get the jet ready right now" I commanded and he nodded

"Advik.." I said and he nodded

"We'll see all this later. Mrs.Collins, sorry for the inconvenience " Advik apologized

"No worries. You all take care..and I think these papers will not be needed now" she told and I looked at her while she passed me a smile.

"Take care" she added and I nodded

"Abeer..we're also coming with you" said Advik

"Yes Abeer" Naina told

"Yes Abeer.. I'm also coming" said Scarlett aunty

"No Advik. We'll go. You stay here. We'll call you if we'll need any help from here and you too Scarlett aunty." I said

"Emm..okay. Take care both of you and remember we're just a call away" Naina told and I nodded