Chapter-92

Abeer's POV

Oh my God!!
Oficially married !! Damn!!!! I can't believe!!
It was second time but trust me it feels as if yes that's what we call marriage!
Understanding each and every promise and meaning of every word !

When I was feeling her partition with vermilion so so many thoughts were running in my mind. An year before I was doing the same without any purpose and without any meaning! Least did I know that one day I would want to do it again with all the purposes and with al the meanings that converge towards a single feeling called love!

Her eyes were shedding tears of happiness and all the love for me was visible in them!

"Happy marriage Mrs.Meera Abeer Malhotra" I said kissing her cheek and she smiled looking at me!

Oh how much I love this title with her name!!!

"You too Mr.Malhotra" she replied hugging me tightly!!

It was two am and it was time for Divya and Jay's wedding! And..Time for fun babe!

As soon as Jay entered mandap Meera took Jay's shoes dancing happily when suddenly I took them away from her hand!

After all 5'9'' is longer then 5'6'' !!

"Abeerrrrr!!! This is cheatingg!!" she whined and Divya laughed!
"Oh brother! You rocked!" She yelled happily and Meera frowned running behind me!!
"Wait!! They were mine!! You snatched them!" She whined trying to run behind me but as her attire almost failed her to run I laughed more harder!!
"Aunty! You all continue and shoes will be ours only" I yelled laughing to Divya's mom and she chuckled while I ran inside the hotel !
"Abeeeerr!! You cheat Abeer" She shouted and I laughed !!
"Losing is amazing right Meeraa!Kabhi har kar bhi dekho (Once loose and see Meera)" I mocked
"I..I'll not come to you Abeer" She said and I chuckled
"Right now you're coming behind me only babe and now oficially once again you're tied to me Meeraa Malhotra" I sang and she frowned running behind me when I entered my suite and went on bed!
"Oww poor Meeraa!! Neither your side could take my shoes nor you could save your brother's shoes" I mocked and she frowned sitting on bed !
"I hate you" She muttered and I went sitting near her!
"I love you too" I replied and she huffed and stood up and was about to go when her kaleerein got stuck in my watch!
"See! You yourself can't run away from me" I told and she was trying to remove them from my watch!
"When you get tired then tell me I'll do that" I told and she glared me and I raised my eyebrow!
"Do it" She growled
"Pyaar se! ( With love)" I said
"Do it"She told glaring me and I raised my eyebrow again!!
"Abeer do it" She said and I suppressed my laughter
"Aur pyaar se( with More love)" I smirked and she looked at me coming more near me and leaving no gap between us!

"Abeeeeerrr! Do it naaa" She said huskily and I breathed out!

Oh I can do anything if you'll say like this!!

I kept the shoes on the bed and tried removing them while looking at her eyes and she looked at me smiling looking down!

"I can do anything if I get this much love you know" I told and she chuckled!

"Idiot! Do this! It's stuck badly in your watch" She said and I smirked
"Because you my love are badly stuck with me" I told and instead of removing kaleerein from my watch I encircled my arms around her waist and pulled her more near me if that was even possible!
"Like this you see" I told hiding my face in the crook of her neck!
"Abeer!!Idiot! It's wedding downstairs and you're behaving like this" She said and I kissed her neck and she hissed!
"I love you!" I admitted and removed the kaleerein from my watch!