Chapter-73

Meera's POV

"You didn't change a bit" Jay said kissing my forehead and I smiled.

Yes Jay was here!!!

But all of a sudden some banging sound came and I looked in front of me.
Abeer was standing there fuming in anger and kicked the door.
"You...how dare you kiss my wife" he shouted  and came pulling Jay's collar

Shit!! Is he mad or what !!

"Abeer...what are you doing " I yelled while he punched Jay and I looked shocked at him.

Oh God!!!

"Ouch!!! Are you mad" Jay hissed and he kicked him one more time.
"Abeer!!! Stop it please" I shouted but everything in vein!!!
"How did you kiss her!! I can tolerate that hugs Meera but I can't tolerate this kiss. You knew it still. Then you would tell me It's my fault. I'll not leave this bastard" he shouted and punched his nose that started bleeding

He Had Gone Maaad!!!!
"Abeer!!! Stop it" I shouted on my peak and came in between pushing Abeer aside.

He'll kill Jay !!

"Are you out of your mind Abeer Malhotra!! Get away from here before I push you out!!" I fumed in anger and he looked at me angrily
"For someone else you're pushing me out" he sniffed 
"Who someone else !! Do you even think anything before you do something. He's my brother. Jay " I shouted angrily and he looked at me shocked !!  

"The son of that bastard!!! Then he must be surely killed" He roared in anger and was coming near me when I again pushed him away.
"Just shut up Abeer!! Be in your limits otherwise go away from here  if you don't want to listen anything" I shouted and he looked at me a bit hurt !!  
"I'll surely not leave you if a scratch comes on her" He glared Jay and then looked at me.
"And you know what your problem is !! You yourself invite your enemies to harm you! You're that much stubborn" he accused going away banging the door and a tear left my eye.

He don't even listen to me and creates stories in his head!!

"Meera di !! Please don't cry !!" Jay said while I called Divya from her cabin.
"What happen..Oh My God !! He's bleeding !! What happened. And Meera !! Did you cry" Divya panicked
"Divi !! Give me first aid box" I said and she nodded and went away coming back with box.
"Who did this Meera"She asked
"Who else will do !! I don't know why he never listen before jumping on conclusions" I whispered wiping my tear.
"Abeer!! " She sighed
"It's okay Meera di! He think I'm just like dad" Jay said  
"But you're not " I replied cleaning his wound. 

Flashback 

I came office and as soon as I entered office I saw someone. The face seems similar and when I asked the receptionist his name,  I was shocked!!

What the hell is he doing here !! Offcourse Rajeev uncle would've send him here !!
"Who's he Meera " Divya asked seeing my clenched fists
  "Jay Kapoor" I whispered       
"Di" came a voice and I looked at him.

Di !!! I craved to listen this but you killed the relation Jay !
"How are you Di. I missed you so much!" He said hugging me while I was standing as it is !!

That's it !! No fake now !!
"What are you doing here Jay" I asked
"I want to tell you something di. Something very important" He told  
"Say" I replied
"It's personal " He said looking at Divya and Divya was about to go when I grabbed her hand.
"She's more then family ! " I replied and she looked at me while he nodded
"But in your cabin." He told and I nodded.
We all went to my cabin on my floor.
"How are you di" He asked as we settled in our chairs. 
"Jay ! Directly to the point" I told and he nodded
"I know who tried to kill you." He said  and I eyed him !